Moonkin Artifact Route

Hello!

I've read some guides and some forums, and there seems to not be only 1 path we can go with the Scythe.

The routes I have seen are:

1) Power of Goldrinn -> Sunblind -> Moon and stars (continuing from goldrinn, and taking moonfire and sunfire dmg) -> Echoing Stars.

2) The same as 1, but not taking Sunblind.

3) Echoing Stars -> Moon and stars (continuing from Echoing Stars) -> Power of Goldrinn (not sure about the best way to get there).

The problem with taking power of goldrinn 1st (choices 1 and 2) is that it's rng. But, people seem to say that this is the top dps route.
    However, going with route 3, we get Sunblind and all the perks are pretty strong and reliable dmg increases.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

can't post links but google cyous moonkin guide his 6.2.x Guide should be the #1 link. Click that and it has a link to the legion Guide. It has the ideal pattern in it Along with everything else on moonkin for legion.

The problem with #3 is that Echoing Stars is not a good trait but PoG and Moon and Stars both are damage increases. The lesser traits on the way aren't complete trash going route 1 or 2. Personally I'm probably going route 2, sunblind is nice but shouldnt make or break anything.