Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb It's that time again

Now that you've had time to process the Demon Hunter, will it become your main or have you selected another choice?

Personally after playing the male NE Demon Hunter, i'm very close to going main just because of the mobility. It's faster than monk or rogue in my opinion. I'm on the fence. Either that or my male Worgen Warrior.

What about you?

It feels so meh to go back to any other characters after playing with the DH's double jump/glide. I'll have to see what it's like at 110 though.

i will main prot paladin but i admit that vengeance dh hold me back for some hours thinking about it.

I'll play it solely because of the double jump.

I'll be playing every spec for their artifact progression but I can say that unless they change Vengeance severely in 7.1+, I don't think I'll be considering it a viable tank alt. Feels like they took the things people didn't like about 6.0 Guardian, rubbed DK all over it, and then said "Well, that'll stay on till someone comes up with good ideas in the next expansion."
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Most likely maining Havoc because my inner 12 year old who played during TBC has been wanting the Demon Hunters for a while now hehe. I really do like the new Rogue specs though and I have this weird feeling I'll find that itch to main my Rogue again at some point, even though Demon Hunters can double jump/glide.

its annoying not having double jump on other classes

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm still not sold on the class, I will still be maining my Ret Pally.

Signature by Serryn

7+ Year Old Account
    they are meh imo.
    fun for a couple of hours or for exploration and stuff but they are meh.

i'll stick to my mage.
    teleports > everything.

Formerly known as Arafal

as other people have said i just love the double jump so much. My main was going to be my dk but it started to bother me he couldnt double jump. Plus im enjoying the demon hunter alot in PVP and i have bother with pvp in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    its annoying not having double jump on other classes
    Yep. That double jump is like crack. And the fel rush.

Deleted
    I've got like 3 days /played on it and I cannot do anything on another class. No double jump tears me apart when I login to another character.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not a huge fan of what they did to Windwalker so i'll be making the switch to DH.
    Double jump, less buttons, less panda... was an easy sell.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

10+ Year Old Account
    So many melee classes already, Blizzard fucked up by not introducing a ranged class to at least counter the super heavy melee stacking you will see in LFG/LFR.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

I really enjoy mobility mechanics, it feels fresh to the stale gameplay of wow, where I need to stand in 1 place and attack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doubt i'll play much demonhunter, but that's not surprising as i've never enjoyed melee.
    The mobility is kind of enjoyable, but otherwise the class is rather boring.

I had trouble picking between demon hunter and ret paladin, despite the changes to ret. The combination of strong defensive cooldowns and self heals is nice, but some combination of gameplay, lore, and appearance are just perfect on demon hunter.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    I was going to main my death knight in Legion, but I have to admit that the demon hunter was a lot more fun than I anticipated. I can't live without the mastery speed buff or double jump anymore!

Deleted
    It will probably be my nr 4 alt at this stage probably play him as a tank!

I got a $30 amazon prime prime day double discount, so I won't get my box until the 30th or 1st. I'll probably start a DH sometime over the fall/winter holidays. Druid still going to be my first 110 to PVP bang.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================