Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Remember fully maxed out Artifact weapons were tested on the PTR on the PVP server. That is probably the source of this knowledge that fire currently outdoes Frost and Arcane.
    Ahh. I didn't know that.

I'm new to Mages. I like how Frost plays and I think the Frost artifact looks so fucking bad ass. But I also want to raid mythics, so if things stay as they currently are.. I'm going to be forced into Fire. While I don't think Fire play style is horrible, it's actually decently fun with Living Bomb IMO, the spec is just so much RNG with critical strikes.

We're so close to Legion launch and I still don't know which spec I will focus on. I may just level as Frost and have off spec be Fire in case they don't push Frost closer to Fire. Or maybe level as Fire and have Frost as off spec! LOL See I am just so torn.

Also, is there stat weights for the three specs in Legion? I looked at the common guide websites and no one seems to be posting any stat weights. Just want to know so I can enter the numbers in my PAWN addon to help me with gear decisions.
    Last edited by FrostyButt; 2016-08-26 at 02:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    (im not 100% certain, but wasn't there also a way to completely "refund" all your artifact power so you could respend it, but it cost you like your max rank worth of AP)?

You are correct. Refunding all your AP from your currently equipped Artifact costs the AP needed for your next Artifact Trait.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Remember fully maxed out Artifact weapons were tested on the PTR on the PVP server. That is probably the source of this knowledge that fire currently outdoes Frost and Arcane.
    We had maxed out artifacts for most of raid testing in Nighthold and some raid testing in Emerald Nightmare too. That's where it comes from.