Looking for Early Morning Raiding

Hello! I am a returning WOW player looking for a healing spot in a semi-hardcore raiding guild in Legion.

About Me:
    I’ve played off and on since Vanilla, taking breaks for real life. I started this game off as a tank through BWL. In my off time I rolled a priest alt, fell in love with healing and I haven’t looked back since. I rolled a resto shaman for BC and cleared through Sunwell. I switched to a resto druid for Wrath and have played a resto druid through the last 4 expansions. For WOD, I cleared 1/7 HM, 7/10 M BRF and took a break during HFC for school/work. I love the guild I’m currently in, but unfortunately my new job schedule does not allow me to raid with their times.

For Legion, I plan to play a healer with preference being a resto druid or resto shaman but I’m open to other classes. I have a priest and pally at 100 and a boost available.

My druid is at about 700 ilevel and is the most raid ready for current content.

All that being said, the time slot I'm looking for is not common and I play this game for the social aspects. I'm also willing to play a ranged dps spec and have a level 100 hunter as well as the boost.

Availability:
    This is the only section I cannot be flexible on due to work, school, general family time. I am in the PST time zone and my preference would be for an early morning raid, particularly on the weekends.

Weekdays: 4 AM to 8:30 AM PST
    Weekends: 4 AM to 3 PM PST

What I'm Looking For:
    A community of players, a home, not just a group that logs on to raid and logs off. My playtime varies from week to week, but typically I’m on most nights after 8 PM PST and off and on through the weekends. I like doing achievement runs, the new transmog system is peaked my interest, as have the changes to PVP. I have several alts I enjoy playing around with. My favorite non-raiding content, is small group PVE and a guild with planned Mythic 5 man+ teams planned is a big plus!

I do have a strong preference for alliance, but I’m open to horde for the right fit.

Resto Druid Logs:

I have some old logs from my last raiding team. They should give you an idea of the kind of healer I am.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking.../7/#metric=hps

You can reach me by replying to this post or through my BTag: Kaylie#1125
    Thanks for reading!

Still looking for a home!