15+ Year Old Account

Caster playstyle question.

Going into legion, I'm going to run a range dps alt along side my tank. I've had a hunter for a few years for that, but everyone and their brother in my guild is playing a hunter dps this expac. I've been playing Warlock who I've always played Demo on, but I'm not sure i'm liking it much.

Anyways, to keep this short asking fellow Locks, which caster has the fastest playstyle? The only time I've ever not mained a tank in an MMO was in SWTOR because i enjoyed the casting of the Consular and Inquisitor so much in that game. Is there anything like that here?
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

"Fast" is a pretty vague term.

Demonology is one the "fastest" because it has nothing above 2s cast time. Destruction with the artifact is one of the "fastest" because its filler is the fastest caster filler in the game. Affliction is one of the "fastest" because it casts a fair amount of instants.

Deleted
    Elemental has always felt like one of the fastest to me, but I'm not sure I can recommend playing that spec considering how often it performs poorly.
    Moonkin is pretty fast now the moonswings are gone.

None of the warlock specs are particularly fast paced at the moment, they all have either long casts or channeled filler which tends to feel pretty slow, especially at low haste levels.

I'd recommend you check out some non-warlock classes if you're looking for fast.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Elemental has always felt like one of the fastest to me, but I'm not sure I can recommend playing that spec considering how often it performs poorly.
    Moonkin is pretty fast now the moonswings are gone.

None of the warlock specs are particularly fast paced at the moment, they all have either long casts or channeled filler which tends to feel pretty slow, especially at low haste levels.

I'd recommend you check out some non-warlock classes if you're looking for fast.
    Maybe I'll give a mage a try. I played Ele waaay back during BC when it was just LB, LB, LB, to infinity lol
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD