Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    in the spectrum of magical forces and sub types shown in the chronicle is anything even left to be covered by another class?

only thing left would be a mechanical class but that idea isnt too popular here atleast.

The ethereals would be a good race to add. Not hard to create models to throw armor ontop. They're basicly beings of pure energy (not originally, but shit happens when you fight void lords)
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2016-08-20 at 06:17 PM.

Another Hunter-ish class sounds good, mail agi.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dheacon View Post
    Geomancer would be awesome. Take the good parts of Ele Shaman and make it a bit more buff/debuff oriented as a support role - would love to see more CC/snares/etc in that class.
    A clothie geomancer sounds kinda cool. There's enough to do to separate them from Druid and shaman.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zeoh View Post
    agreed, new race will likely be the next addition. Only ones I can think of though would probably be Horde Ogres and Alliance Dryad or Furbolg

or neutral ethereal race of course

EDIT: Actually the neutral ethereal race is looking even more likely due to their background story against the void lords. Seeing as how defeating the legion may give way to the threat they are ultimately fighting (the void lords) it would make sense if we get a void-themed expansion after Legion.
    Ogres won't work on the Horde anymore. That ship has sailed.

Deleted
    mechanical caster would be awesome.

like Tinker in Dota. Shooting lazer and rockets.

heavy racial skinned engineer for gnome, goblin, forsaken and draenei
    with tank spec using mechas/undead construct/socrethar robot and ranged dps/healing as alchemist/tinker

I'd love for a Tinker, mid range class. Have one of the specs play like Tychus from Heroes of the storm, lobbing grenades, boosting and ripping ppl apart with a gat, and then calling down a mech suit!

Necromancer or bust.

Though I might accept mech pilots.

A shadow hunter class would be a bit too thematically similar to the demon hunter for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Another Hunter-ish class sounds good, mail agi.

- - - Updated - - -

A clothie geomancer sounds kinda cool. There's enough to do to separate them from Druid and shaman.

- - - Updated - - -

Ogres won't work on the Horde anymore. That ship has sailed.
    I think they could still pull it off. I mean, there are tons of ogre clans that they could build the story from. I think the Boulderfist clan is the one that is still part of the horde? I'm an alliance player so correct me if I'm wrong.

I'd love to see a Shadow Hunter or the Shadow Stalker concept from Dark Prophet fakes (Shadow Hunter/Dark Ranger mix).

I think Voodoo has a lot of potential if expanded upon and opened up to various races, similar to how Druidism was expanded
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Quote Originally Posted by zeoh View Post
    I think they could still pull it off. I mean, there are tons of ogre clans that they could build the story from. I think the Boulderfist clan is the one that is still part of the horde? I'm an alliance player so correct me if I'm wrong.
    Ogres won't work because of the small percentage of players who don't mind rolling ugly races on the Horde, they already have Orc Tauren Troll and Goblin to choose from. What the Horde needs is another decent-looking humanoid race that gives the BE fan klub something else to roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Ogres won't work because of the small percentage of players who don't mind rolling ugly races on the Horde, they already have Orc Tauren Troll and Goblin to choose from. What the Horde needs is another decent-looking humanoid race that gives the BE fan klub something else to roll.
    Well, the problem is those races typically wouldn't associate with them. Blood Elves, if we're being honest, were already a stretch.

Yes, I do like the ranged classes.

Id much rather see classes we have now get additional specs.

For example, I would love if paladin got a caster type range spec. That would be really nice and theres plenty of good ideas for it floating around. This goes for every class out there except for druid because they already have 4 specs. Would make things more refreshing than a new class imo.