Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Rainfall talent still sucks even after hotfix, like on the level of being litteraly useless to which it wont even heal through a single application of
    Corruption or pets auto-attackimg.
    Heals for 7925 total over 10 seconds.

Healing Surge, heals for 34869.

Welp quess I'm not levelling that priest after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    No people like me gave them lots of feedback in beta so Legion would be the best it could be, and that is why you will never get into one. These little changes are effecting something that wont exist in 2 more weeks so it isn't really that big of a deal in the long run.
    If it's not a big deal why not leave it as is? They first hotfixed it because the xp was too low, and now they nerfed it because the xp would've been too much. They really should've thought about this when they first hotfixed it. As it is now if you're sub lvl 60 it's not very enjoyable, due to you not having flying mounts, if you're above 60 it's doable if you only play 1 alt, if you play multiple alts it's not worth it unless you're doing RAF and can summon.

Quote Originally Posted by familiar View Post
    I will totally agree with you, 100%, if you manage to explain how leveling alts is game-breaking exploit, that needed fixing right away.
    Who ever said it was game breaking? If it had been game breaking they would have fixed it immediately instead of waiting until the next scheduled hotfix - but it was overpowered, and so they put in a fix during the next scheduled hotfix.

BFD.

I don't really see a reason to kill invasion XP for an event that's lasting 2 more weeks, tops.

That said, as much as I hate to admit it, Blood DK nerfs were needed. I did a Heroic HFC last night as Blood to help out a DH buddy. 738 ilvl and I don't think I ever went below 50% HP. Most bosses my bar didn't even move.

That said, I've leveled to 110 in beta and I think that the Bone Shield nerf isn't considering the loss of our set bonuses to our mitigation...so that might be rough.

Deleted
    hmm 25% nerf to shadowpriest... yeah, blizz know how to help
    wonder about how they "tested" it for nerfing it so hard

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
    Blizz wont revert the changes just because people are b!itching.
    After all,now you get more exp than before but people are uncapble of seeing it.
    What is this word?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zsecmmo View Post
    Invasions were made for level 100 players to catch up before Legion, not alts.
    IF this was at all true, why do the mobs scale to player level.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    The event really lacks impact without voice lines. It's just tedious to read that much text in a game in 2016. And I love reading books.

The Warlock nerf was to prevent Immolate filler spam instead of Incinerate.

Too bad the math says Immolate is still king.

Is something screwy with the Blue Tracker? That blue post about the invasion XP, for example, doesn't seem to be in the actual blue tracker, and that's not the first time recently that I've noticed something similar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynnlagh View Post
    How can anyone say "You get more now" when you have invest a ton more time then before? The good xp for the invasions depended on the investment of time. The invasions aren't fun after day 2. The only reason to go there are the shard and the xp. If you have to do three invasions for the same xp you got for two before it isn't a buff but a heavy nerf even if the invasions happen more often.
    Most people don't go to invasions for hours.
    People don't understand opportunity cost. They fail to see that the time spent doing 4 extra invasions costs them time in other content which will now give far more efficient exp gains.

After all,now you get more exp than before but people are uncapble of seeing it.

Wrong, rounding number here but if you previously were getting 150k xp with 2 invasions up 300k total now im seeing 3 up and people are saying you get roughly 100k now per invasion so you get the same for doing one more invasion. Not sure how you think that is more than before

10+ Year Old Account
    Most people complaining about the exp nerf to Invasions seem to be forgetting the crates we get for doing them. More Invasions done = more crates to open at level 100, which means a better chance of instantly being 700+ ilevel.

Rough calculations ended me with 24k exp increase (94+ level range) in previous 4 hour cycle. This most likely is caused purely by me getting slightly more exp now than last time I checked due to leveling up a bit. So most likely the exact same exp for 3 times more work. That you have to go out of your way to do and is most likely slower than leveling. Makes all the sense in the world

15+ Year Old Account
    More Xp =/= More XP/hr

increasing DH healing? I already run without healers in mythic 5 mans. Thanks i guess?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mudkipzz View Post
    People like you would eat shit if that's what the developers offered, just because you are so invested in their game.

Grow up and make your own decisions and stop fucking dev cock.
    And ppl like you is like cancer. Bitching and moaning for every fucking thing you think you deserve.
    If you are whining about xp reduction you are a retard. If you want to lvl up an alt move your butt and go quest like everyone else
    If you don't like it rage quit . Noone will give a ''flying duck''

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    IF this was at all true, why do the mobs scale to player level.

Most like, players scale to the mob.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    Most like, players scale to the mob.
    I dont know, honestly, how it works. But I do know that the mobs lvl changes not the players. Not really an important distinction though IMO.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I dont know, honestly, how it works. But I do know that the mobs lvl changes not the players. Not really an important distinction though IMO.
    It's the players, lowbys doing as much dps as level 100s.

Plus, you can't have a mob scale down if there's a level 100 engaged. Easier to have the player scale up, like they do in battlegrounds but yea, using this to level my RAF before it ends. 2.5 levels per invasion right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    you get 6 invasions every 4 hours now instead of just 2. The exp might have been nerfed but because you can do more total, its an increase to the exp gained every 4 hours.
    You have to do a lot more work for the exp too. When there were 2 invasions every 4 hours I was awarded about 70% of a lvl worth of exp. So I got 140% in total for doing two invasions with plenty of time to quest and run dungeons inbetween. Now I get about 30% per invasion which means I have to do 3 more invasions than before to get to about the same I got before. The net result maybe higher for the 4 hours when only doing invasions but in total I was leveling way faster with the old system.
    Und wenn du das Spiel verlierst, ganz unten stehst, dann stehn wir hier und sing Borussia - Borussia BVB!