Help- Razar Naga and shift keys

I'm having issues getting my shiftkeybinds binds to work using the number pad on the mouse. I just got a new set up.

The actual key binds are created in wow but when I go to use the buttons on the mouse, it doesn't work.

Help lol

Just a quick thought, double check what the keys are bound to in Razer Synapse. My Naga tends to default to F1-F12, not 1-12.

By default the naga is set up to work with your standard key-row or num-pad area, via a small switch beneath it. If you want to change the bindings, you might want to install Razers Synapse software (or if you have an older Naga mouse, or just want to avoid Synapse: You can find the propriatary driver in Razers driver archives)

There is a system limitation in Windows where shift+numpad will actually send "Home", "Up arrow" etc. Therefore you wont be able to bind anything in WoW to shift+numpad. If you want to use shift modifiers on your naga you will either need to switch it to the number row (switch on the bottom) or use the software mentioned above to remap the keys to something totally different.
    BreweRyge: Adds a resource meter for Brewmaster brews, as if they were on a rage- or energy-type system.
    Hidden Artifact Tracker: Adds your progress on unlocking the extra tints for your hidden artifact appearance to the item tooltip.