Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    They said because of Artifacts, their goal is to get all specs of said class with in 5% of each other, sadly in DK case Unholy is the upper and Frost is the lower.

While Unholy does more dmg it isn't that much more, its just the QoL/capabilities of Unholy that make it shine brighter like its ability to AoE targets that are spread or clumped with Epidemic while Frost has to be clumped. Unholy gets 15% base AoE dmg reduction which is huge for raiding on top of a boost to AMS/IBF DR as well as a boost to FC healing, while frost gets +10% armor and a stronger DS but only while IBF is up. Then there is the class fantasy aspect and Unholy got the name brand treatment with all the bells and whistles while frost got the generic brand treatment and it's very clear with how well the artifacts were done for the spec's. You can easily tell that they spent more time and love on Unholy than they did Frost which is why we are where we are.

Although I don't think the specs will end up being that far off in PVE damage output, those defensive perks are pretty funny. Unholy clearly got better treatment there, particularly in PVE. I mean, 10% armor? Really? Armor hasn't meant anything since WOTLK when they decided cloth should offer nearly as much protection as plate.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesquish View Post
    If these people were complaining solely about pre-patch, it would be one thing.

But complaining about 110, when most of them haven't raided, and have raided and link a log with 50% up-time activity to justify, is entirely different.
    ...b-but everyone that posts here is a top ranked world first raider, that always sims 10% above (at least!) /s

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    They said because of Artifacts, their goal is to get all specs of said class with in 5% of each other, sadly in DK case Unholy is the upper and Frost is the lower.

While Unholy does more dmg it isn't that much more, its just the QoL/capabilities of Unholy that make it shine brighter like its ability to AoE targets that are spread or clumped with Epidemic while Frost has to be clumped. Unholy gets 15% base AoE dmg reduction which is huge for raiding on top of a boost to AMS/IBF DR as well as a boost to FC healing, while frost gets +10% armor and a stronger DS but only while IBF is up. Then there is the class fantasy aspect and Unholy got the name brand treatment with all the bells and whistles while frost got the generic brand treatment and it's very clear with how well the artifacts were done for the spec's. You can easily tell that they spent more time and love on Unholy than they did Frost which is why we are where we are.

Even if they just give all the classes different ability icons, that all synergize the exact same way, while doing the exact same damage.

Player A with 98% activity will still out parse Player B with 77% activity; and Player B would still mad post about it.
    Last edited by Mercane; 2016-08-19 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelraxx View Post
    Even if they just give all the classes different ability icons, that all synergize the exact same way, while doing the exact same damage.

Player A with 98% activity will still out parse Player B with 77% activity; and Player B would still mad post about it.
    I said nothing about activity or up time, your just using what i said to further along your triggered rage about that beef you got with others in this thread.

I said nothing about activity or up time, your just using what i said to further along your triggered rage about that beef you got with others in this thread.
    What he said sorta makes sense with what he quoted of you.

Meaning that if Frost and Unholy got the Exact same treatment, and Unholy was .01% better(Or hell, even did the same damage, and Unholy just had the top spot), people would still find something to complain about.

And Sadly, he's right.

God forbid they admit Unholy is quite above 5% better than Frost and that Frost is only good for Heroic and below (where anything works).

Quote Originally Posted by Dracovian View Post
    God forbid they admit Unholy is quite above 5% better than Frost and that Frost is only good for Heroic and below (where anything works).
    Pretty sure we've all said Unholy is currently performing ahead of Frost, but that doesn't mean if you enjoy Frost you should simply stop playing Frost. We've even gone as far to say that you should play Frost (if that's what you enjoy) and outside the most hardcore of the hardcore progression groups, which spec you play simply does not matter. Furthermore, if you find yourself in a raid environment where they don't want you to play Frost- find one that will let you.

I liked Frost, I've always liked Frost- I just really enjoy the way Unholy plays right now as it's a bit more intuitive than spamming obliterate whilst waiting for 5 stacks of razor ice to push Frost Strike.

Nice "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE he disagrees with me, obviously hemadyo" post

Nice "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE he disagrees with me, obviously hemadyo" post

Right... seriously what ever it is your smoking you should stop it.

Right... seriously what ever it is your smoking you should stop it.
    mlyp

/10char

mlyp

/10char
    Such a lame reply

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mlyp

Deleted
    I thought it meant My Life You Peasant.. MLYP...

Deleted
    oh I thought this was the warlock forum.

Feel sorry for ya guys. They should nerf mages. They are OP since 2004 :<

I mean- it was better than the typical 'you're*' post.

I can't deny it was something awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    oh I thought this was the warlock forum.

Feel sorry for ya guys. They should nerf mages. They are OP since 2004 :<
    The golden child is untouchable. Mages will always have at least 1 spec in top 3 and often 2 in the top 5.

Are Warlocks really so bad now? I used to main one in MoP but haven't it touched it in since 2014.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracovian View Post
    The golden child is untouchable. Mages will always have at least 1 spec in top 3 and often 2 in the top 5.

Are Warlocks really so bad now? I used to main one in MoP but haven't it touched it in since 2014.
    yes. big raid guilds like Method/Serenity already said that they are NOT taking any warlocks with them in mythic raid for LEGION

they are sub-tier now.

yes. big raid guilds like Method/Serenity already said that they are NOT taking any warlocks with them in mythic raid for LEGION

they are sub-tier now.
    Sub tier for possibly the first tier of the world first race. When Slootbag said what he said( and i'll assume it was him), he also said TO NOT TAKE HIS WORD TO MEAN YOU CAN'T PLAY A WARLOCK. He specifically said it's not a big deal what you play, and most specs are viable, while they have different strengths.

Stop blowing things out of proportion. Warlocks will be fine for 99% of players. Besides, how could a Warlock complain? They've been in a good spot for fucking years now. If they are middle of the pack, which is not a bad thing, then so what?

they are sub-tier now.
    Does Serenity even have any real competition for world first?

All the old favorites are gone (paragon/blood legion)

Deleted

they are sub-tier now.
    thats sad the specs are just fun mainly demo(and god id like they make demonic empowerment insta )

- - - Updated - - -

i see alot of old golds coming back for legion so maybe we will have some new guilds in Top spots, and method and exodus are only ones i could see being competition for serenity currently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarkol View Post
    Sub tier for possibly the first tier of the world first race. When Slootbag said what he said( and i'll assume it was him), he also said TO NOT TAKE HIS WORD TO MEAN YOU CAN'T PLAY A WARLOCK. He specifically said it's not a big deal what you play, and most specs are viable, while they have different strengths.

Stop blowing things out of proportion. Warlocks will be fine for 99% of players. Besides, how could a Warlock complain? They've been in a good spot for fucking years now. If they are middle of the pack, which is not a bad thing, then so what?
    I will raid as a warlock

I want ALL classes to be in a good spot. I want ALL my friends to have a shot. I want ALL of them to enjoy the game.
    I don't want any class to be bad.

- - - Updated - - -

the best guild in the world definitively does compete for world firsts

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesquish View Post
    If you have played Frost through and through, than you would know its going to be fine at 110.

Noone is saying frost couldn't use a small catch up with Unholy. But a Better Frost DK, will be a sub par Unholy DK at this point.

You guys just want to complain for the sake of complaining... Frost during HFC progression was 10x worse.
    I skipped WoD. If it was as bad as you say I would have gone Unholy anyway.

And it isn't about a good frost dk beating a sub par unholy dk. I'm not competing with other player, I'm competing with myself. I can learn an entirely new class in roughly 4-5 hours of practice. That's easy. A new spec for a class I already play takes me like an hour tops. I already know the class mechanics. I already know how to play this new unholy and I'm doing 8-10k more dps on live with it than I am with frost at the moment. If that's the case, then why would I play frost and gimp myself?