Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

Why is Sylvanas not a bitch all of a sudden?

Last thing we heard about her, she tried to kill her sister and then went rogue and killed a bear and vowed to never love again.

Now she's being all level-headed and loyal to the Horde without any attempt at backstabbing anyone. Even when she retreats at the Broken Shore, she does so to save the Horde, not to fall in the back of the Alliance. Why is she such a loyal and honorable person all of a sudden? This is a complete 180 from her previous character.

15+ Year Old Account
    bad writing lol

Buhu why do you alliance fanboys hate her so much did she hurt big fag genns feelings?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

2 years had passed, she probably got her shit together.

I hope it's the long-con. She's gonna pretend to be all sane and rational beforePOW!! Another new plague, bitches! Fel-infused! Undeaths demons too!

then she'll kill everyone and raise them as forsaken and live unhappily ever after in her eternally stagnant kingdom of death until the void lords come eat the universe or whatever
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meridas View Post
    Last thing we heard about her, she tried to kill her sister and then went rogue and killed a bear and vowed to never love again.

Now she's being all level-headed and loyal to the Horde without any attempt at backstabbing anyone. Even when she retreats at the Broken Shore, she does so to save the Horde, not to fall in the back of the Alliance. Why is she such a loyal and honorable person all of a sudden? This is a complete 180 from her previous character.
    I think this is explained a bit in the Stormheim zone, with the undead slowly "dying" out (her being one of them), she had to put the needs of her people above her own intentions. And also her getting into a position of such power is a big enough reason to change, happens a lot IRL too

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Buhu why do you alliance fanboys hate her so much did she hurt big fag genns feelings?
    So which Sylvanas do you like? THe backstabbing bitch kind of sylvanas or the honorable warchief kind?

Cuz people worship sylvanas for the dark and edgy stuff she does, makes me wonder if youre all going to still love her from here on out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Who says I'm Alliance? Who says I hate her? I love bitch Sylvanas.

Think before you post.

That's what you got out of that? Not the weird incestuous yandere thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryxxi View Post
    bad writing lol
    Quit the game then. Oh wait. You can't. Lol.

Truth is Sylvanas has extremes she has gone between, and that's characteristic of victims of extreme trauma. I mean she was murdered by Arthas. You could say she's a rape victim on steroids. She's gone through all measure of the stages and almost became the same as her tormentor.

In the end though she appears (barring whatever her deal with Helya is), to have come to a point where she reclaimed the woman she was, and rejected what she was turned into. In short it looks like she's found some peace with the mental and physical trauma she was subjected to by Arthas. Vol'jin treated her not as a monster but as a individual. How long's it been since someone did that?

No one in the Horde has done that (not even the Blood Elves), though the Horde has long been a collective of outcasts fighting for survival. Sylvanas has always been the outcast among outcasts, and her actions have been focused thus on protecting her people foremost. Everyone saw the undead in her. Even Vereesa did, and really it was Vereesa's hate of Garrosh and desire to leave the Alliance that made Sylvanas consider that course, and why was that? Pure loneliness. Vereesa got to live. Sylvanas died and was left to figure it out on her own. When she saved Vol'jin, I reckon that he finally saw at the core who, and what she was before Arthas. That Ranger General that fought Arthas and drove him insane with rage.

He knows she's capable of something more, and it seems so do the spirits.

I wager coming out of the shadows was Shadow-Hunter speak for:

"Hey. Screw Arthas. Be yourself again. Become who you really are, not who you make people think you are."

Might be the start of a redemption story for the Forsaken, and the turning of a corner for Sylvanas as she reclaims who she really is from the murdering Prince that tried to break her and make her his slave. Obviously Blizzard can't and won't delete a playable race. Cope with it Alliance, you are not getting Lordaeron back or High Elves. Lol.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2016-08-17 at 12:22 AM.

You mean when her sister told her that ruling Undercity with her wasnt a bad idea but then had a sudden change of opinion and told Anduin about the poison in garrosh food when IT WAS veressa who told m'lady to poison his food on first place'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I think this is explained a bit in the Stormheim zone, with the undead slowly "dying" out (her being one of them), she had to put the needs of her people above her own intentions. And also her getting into a position of such power is a big enough reason to change, happens a lot IRL too
    Putting the needs of her own people before anything else would make sense, but the Horde are not her people. She never cared about the other races of the Horde.

And War Crimes established that Sylvanas is insane and feels nothing for others.

10+ Year Old Account

When all hell breaks loose, its the ones that remain calm you should truly worry about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Quit the game then. Oh wait. You can't. Lol.
    Typical fanboy defense. Ad hominems are not gonna make your case.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    When all hell breaks loose, its the ones that remain calm you should truly worry about.
    So we should worry about Sylvanas? Because she seems to be level-headed in the midst of chaos.

She gave the role to Jaina, I guess

Deleted
    She has plans. She didn't do it from the kindness of her heart. I don't think that she actually cares about the horde. She is just using them. You will see during Stormheim questing that she is still up to no good.

7+ Year Old Account
    Putting the needs of her own people before anything else would make sense, but the Horde are not her people. She never cared about the other races of the Horde.

And War Crimes established that Sylvanas is insane and feels nothing for others.
    Well becoming Warchief makes the rest of the horde her people too, and being able to raise the after they die.

Also just getting to a position of such power during the biggest invasion is enough to make her change

Blizzard is pulling a Reverse-Garrosh

Garrosh wen't from Hotheaded dick to genocidal psychopath with no character development to explain it.

Now Sylvanas is going from morally grey bitch to paragon of virtue and amazing thoughtful leader, similarly lacking in development.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    You mean when her sister told her that ruling Undercity with her wasnt a bad idea but then had a sudden change of opinion and told Anduin about the poison in garrosh food when IT WAS veressa who told m'lady to poison his food on first place'
    No, I mean when she wanted to kill her own sister. Literally KILL her own sister. Because she thought the Forsaken would never accept a living elf among them. So she wanted to kill her own sister. Without her consent. And then raise her as an undead. Without her consent. But sure, Vereesa is the evil one in this because she didn't want to kill Garrosh.

Sylvanas fanboys are the best.

because Jaina has enough of that to cover all the female characters in the wow universe atm
    My PC Build 4790k @ 4.7 GHz @ 1.28v; 1080 @ +175 core, +500 memory