WoW and windows mode.

Hi all.

I play WoW on windows mode, have been doing so for about 4 or 5 years but since Legion my windows started acting weird.

As you can see in the following screenshot (is cutted down to a small string, but you will get the idea) http://i.imgur.com/wNCJmox.jpg my windows mode is set up to 1920x1080(Wide)

The problem is that sometimes i log into the game and instead of being the regular size its super super small until i set resolution to 1920x1080(Wide) again.

What I am looking for is for it to never change, just stay at 1920x1080(Wide) whenever I open the game.

Sorry for the bad image, its just so you can see how much of my screen it takes on windowed mode, of course it also covers the screen vertically.

Here you can see the window i get when closing the game and reopening: http://i.imgur.com/gYGgQfw.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Make sure you logout with a command instead of alt+f4 and maybe run the game in admin mode. Only two things that come to mind as I have never had the issue.
    I close the game logging out, never alt f4 but it still happens. My windows session is admin

Atm it seems to be working fine. Will let you guys know if something changes.

Thanks!

I found out this happens to me if I close the launcher after clicking play, if I leave the launcher open it starts fullscreen, same thing for D3 and overwatch.

The problem keeps happening even when i close the game properly. Any other ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I thought you always logged out properly? Or are you saying that wasn't the case? Did you SET hwDetect "1" in the Config.wtf file?
    It seems like my hwDetect got reseted to 0, changed it to 1.

Will keep "testing" and let you know. Thank you sir.