Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    The less they explain the better it will be for everybody, just go with the flow and don't look back.

If you just don't want to give up and do what I said before then maybe you could answer me this, considering that this is a multiverse with infinite versions of everything contained in them, then how odd would it be to have an alternate universe where Sargeras never surrendered to despair and the pantheon is still alive?, how odd would it be to have said alternate Sargeras corrupted by main universe demons?...

This is why you don't mess with multiple universes, you're just giving your masterpiece an infinity of weak spots, it is even easier to answer questions from your wife when you get home at 6 am drunk and with a bra hanging from your pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    but what if all other existing Universes are copy from the main one "like DC comic universe" and that there is Azeroth Prime " aka Earth prime", which is also our universe, if this Prime timeline was destroyed everything else would
    I've never heard of that being a thing before in any other book/movie/game/comic, so I would assume it's solely a DC thing. Couple that with them never saying we're in Azeroth/Universe Prime, I'd just discard that theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Haladrian View Post
    If you just don't want to give up and do what I said before then maybe you could answer me this, considering that this is a multiverse with infinite versions of everything contained in them, then how odd would it be to have an alternate universe where Sargeras never surrendered to despair and the pantheon is still alive?, how odd would it be to have said alternate Sargeras corrupted by main universe demons?...
    I'm not sure what your point is. Depends on how WoW cosmic works (we don't really know about this in details), two things you mentioned (Sargeras never surrendered to despair & Sargeras corrupted by demons) can be either very possible OR impossible to happen. I don't really see anything wrong with that?
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.