A Desperate Plea from a Frost DK Main

To any other frost dks who are stubborn like me and want to play the spec regardless of how bad it is...

Give up.

Trust me on this one. If we want Blizzard to actually make a change (I've been sitting around waiting for them to compensate us after they fixed that rime bug and uh... not a thing has been changed since) to make us more viable we need to not touch the spec at all. Play unholy or blood or anything else. If we try to act stubborn and say "No way Jose! I've always been a frost dk and I always will" then they will only have data to say "Oh well Frost must not be that bad if there are all these dks playing it". We don't want that at all. We need to show Blizzard that this spec is dead. The gave unholy way too many strengths and frost just doesn't have any anymore.

Also: It really isn't helpful to call for unholy nerfs. The spec might be too good but we should rally and push for frost to get changes that make it something better, not just make unholy worse and worse until we all have to collectively switch classes in order to raid at all.

I have been a frost DK since Icecrown Citadel all the way back in Wrath. I've loved the spec since then and I've loved every iteration of it. I love it now even though it's trash tier. Frost is just a cool spec. I really and truly think that now is the time to give up on it though. Not only will you be wasting your time and effort gearing it up with the artifact and legendary items, but you will also just be a statistic on Blizzard's radar showing that the spec isn't dead. It NEEDS to be dead. Maybe somewhere down the line they'll realize they fucked up and we can bust out our sexy artifact weapons we've been desperately clinging to for hope... but until then just play another spec. Not worth it anymore.

Edit: Yes I was pushing for unholy nerfs for the past month or so. I still think it's WAY too powerful and needs some toolkit changes, but let's see what they can do for frost first before we cry out for a nerf to our brothers.

Deleted
    Okay.

/10char

I mean frost does pretty comparable damage, but ok

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Edit: Yes I was pushing for unholy nerfs for the past month or so. I still think it's WAY too powerful and needs some toolkit changes, but let's see what they can do for frost first before we cry out for a nerf to our brothers.
    Idiot

Deleted
    regardless of how bad it is
    Its not bad, you just have to learn to play.
    I'm doing more damage than any unholy dk (both live and beta).

The cringe is real, bois

Quote Originally Posted by oblivion666 View Post
    Its not bad, you just have to learn to play.
    I'm doing more damage than any unholy dk (both live and beta).
    wanna fight?!

Closing this.