[RESTO] T19 the new Druid Set! What do you think?

Link to the new Garb of the Astral Warden T19 Druid Set:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item-set=1283...-astral-warden

The style is almost orgasmic in my eyes. The white feather looks are great! I love it!
    I also checked through the stats and this is where my questions came up as a Healer:

1. How come only one set item (Chest) hast Haste on it. Isn't Haste a great stat for Druid on 110?
    2. 5 out of 6 pieces have Crit on them. Is crit the new stats to go for?

The Set Bonus relies on Wild Growth, which I think is great to improve out group healing. The 4-set bonus ask for the SotF talent as a must though..
    What about single target healing?

Would love some feedback!
    BTW, have I mentioned that it looks freaking awesome?!
    Last edited by Wild; 2016-08-17 at 02:16 PM.

Both of the set bonuses are okay, but the 4p definitely forces us into SotF, it works for single target healing aswell (in particular mythic+ tank healing.) wouldnt say you should use any SM charges on rejuv or regrowth.

Crit is most likely going to be our best stat, haste being a good nr.2, eitherway it wouldnt matter that much considering you only need 4p.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    1. How come only one set item (Chest) hast Haste on it. Isn't Haste a great stat for Druid on 110?
    2. 5 out of 6 pieces have Crit on them. Is crit the new stats to go for?
    The stats on tier pieces have nothing to do with which stat is best for a spec. (In fact, if you look back at older tiers, many specs had HORRIBLY itemized tier sets.)

I really love this set so much! Also the recolors look very nice. Imo druid has the prettiest set of all classes They did a great job!

Looks best on humans, decent on elves and tauren, somewhat awkward on trolls and poorly on worgen. Wolfmen and skirts do not go well together.
    В предчувствии движения племен,
    Разломов тверди и кончины мира
    Пою не то, о чем мечтает лира,
    А имена теней и тень имен.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, this set is making really consider using it instead of my current mog that I've had for 4 years. It's fantastic!

I'm ditching my Storm Raven set I've worn since Cataclysm. This thing is gorgeous.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think you guys got one of the best looking new sets, and one of the best looking sets in many years. That said, I do think the shoulders are a little laughably oversized, even by WoW standards.

Grats on the sweet looking set, druid-friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    I think you guys got one of the best looking new sets, and one of the best looking sets in many years. That said, I do think the shoulders are a little laughably oversized, even by WoW standards.

Grats on the sweet looking set, druid-friends.
    I semi-agree with your point on the shoulders. They look really stupid on certain race/gender combos.
    The shoulders are quite ok on some other race/gender combos. Female Tauren for example has much better ratios than the male counterpart; same for female night elf.

Really makes me wish Blood Elf druid were a thing. Female blood elf would look sick in that set, and with blood elf shoulders generally smaller they really would be perfect.
    #Moredruidraces #Bloodelfdruidsplease

Too bad I'm a male troll and everything sucks on them. FeelsBadMan