Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    When i missed the funreal of my sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I was stopped at a red, looked at my side view mirror, and saw something bright yellow in the grass. I immediately thought, "Why is there a quest giver here?" Then I did a double take and realized it was a bright, yellow fire hydrant....

After that, I immediately thought, "I think I play too much WoW."

Any one else have these weirdly funny WoW IRL moments?

Share away.
    i had that moment the very first time i seen total time played on all toons on my altoholic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    When i missed the funreal of my sister.
    I doubt it

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    When I regularly call going to work "dailies".
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    Few years back I had a complete brain fart and couldn't realize how to change your career job without a profession tab to unlearn and relearn a profession. Took me a solid 2-3 minutes before realizing how much of an idiot I was...

I was receiving a load of text messages from a friend and the person next to me asked me what was going on. I told them my friend was 'spamming me with whispers'. Thankfully they just accepted it and didn't ask what a whisper was.

Not me personally but I knew someone who named his daughter Jaina

10+ Year Old Account
    When I think of my currency as gold. So buying something is gonna cost me 10 gold. Then I realise and mentally slap myself >.<

Deleted
    When I, after a long day at work, for a split second think I can hearth home. Then realize I have to commute for an hour and /wrists.

Deleted
    when you'll get to lucid dreaming about wow... give me a call ... that's what 2.2 years of ingame play time on main cost me

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Waking up one morning with a set plan of how I was going to finish my work that day. I was unemployed at the time and got to the point of getting out of bed to go Blacksmithing before I was like "wait what fuck.." back to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by ripperslo View Post
    when you'll get to lucid dreaming about wow... give me a call ... that's what 2.2 years of ingame play time on main cost me
    I've never had a lucid dream.. But I have about 2 years total play time.

When farming for Time Lost Proto Drake, I did start to have normal dreams, about finally getting the mount.. which totally sucks when you then wake up, and just have to go back to camping
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

10+ Year Old Account
    A guy I know named his dog Illidan, kinda funny to watch the dog ignore his owner because someone else is giving him dog treats while the owner screams "OH, YOU BETRAYER!".

I myself would find myself wanting to literally "LOG OUT" when the alarm would go off at 7AM and I had to wake up, having played WoW until 5AM. It was weird and very sad as I realized I could not log out of IRL and had to get the fuck up for Uni.

Oh the times of caffeine and sweet, sweet loot.
    Last edited by Zoibert the Bear; 2016-08-19 at 09:49 AM.

I know the exact date of when I started playing WoW, and it was on the 27th of December 2005. I can still count the number of months I've been unsubbed since then on one hand.

Thinking of this fact is probably my "I think I play too much WoW" moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    joking ofc...
    but when you find out your "start of the expansion diaper"

has not only leaked poo but crusted over...
    you might play to much wow.

how about buying energy drinks/bars/sodas/juice/etc anything...because you want to level the first time in one sitting?
    taking time off from work, vacation sure...w/e, but taking sick days to level up?
    or calling into school sick?

all this when you know the first 2 weeks or so won't have a guild raid(not in top 10/50/100/whatever)
    all this knowing there are no world firsts anymore?
    doesnt make sense....mumble mumble...kids...mumble...maybe i'm getting to old lol...
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Deleted
    When i fought a friend in real life i imagined i was using my Rogues abilities:
    /use Stealth
    /use Cheap shot
    /use Kick
    /use Sprint
    /use Vanish

And i was never seen again lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jueles View Post
    Way back when, when I did play too much WoW, my main was called Frosty. I got to the point I was calling myself Frosty and would have responded to that quicker than my real name. (There are a few people out there who still call me Frosty years later )
    I had that too. People needed to call me Vael or I wouldn't hear them or respond.

One day I walked out of the cinema with my friends and we talked about going home. I checked my pocket to find my Hearthstone to port home...... (actually happened)

Deleted
    I called a website i worked on lighthouse yesterday when it's actually called linking hub due to gilneas abbreviation.

Deleted
    Back in Vanilla, grinding Frostwolf rep. in AV all day.
    Going to sleep and waking up to the sound of the horns that sound when you take a tower / point in AV.
    Over... and over again....

10+ Year Old Account
    Way back in tbc or so after a LAN a friend of mine waved his hand weirdly, turns out he tried to press M to see where in town we were.

Also back then my group of friends would always brag about who had the most /played because that person was the realest gamer. Good times.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt