Deleted

Soul Shards generation sound/audio

Is there a way to disable this? It's starting to sound as some sort of twisted hallucinogen when I am playing Affliction. I mean I know Warlocks are a tad loopy but...can't...concentrate.

I have been searching for this information all morning. Someone out there has got to know the file path for that sound in the WoW folder. I am desperate! The sound is making me crazy.

- - - Updated - - -

I think i found the name of the sound file: spell_soulshield_state
    but i cant get rid of it in game yet after experimenting a little bit.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\Sound\Spells\spell_soulshield_state.ogg"
    did not work..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shocknova View Post
    I have been searching for this information all morning. Someone out there has got to know the file path for that sound in the WoW folder. I am desperate! The sound is making me crazy.

- - - Updated - - -

I think i found the name of the sound file: spell_soulshield_state
    but i cant get rid of it in game yet after experimenting a little bit.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\Sound\Spells\spell_soulshield_state.ogg"
    did not work..
    Hey ^^

I decided to go with my Druid but what I did find out in the meantime was that there is an addon called HearKitty ( available on Curse) that allows you to add/modify sounds of things like combo points and resources. Might be interesting to look into.

Ive installed that addon and I like it.. but it doesnt actually replace the sound im trying to get rid of.. it just adds the other sounds on top of it. So it doesnt actually help me.