Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

BM hunter legion addons - pet tracking, pet damage numbers

For whatever reason I decided to go with BM hunter for legion, but I have a hard time tracking my pet and seeing the damage it does, especially during invasions.

Do people use some sort of addon to track their pet properly and the damage they do or is it just something you pick up the more you play?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbolt View Post
    For whatever reason I decided to go with BM hunter for legion, but I have a hard time tracking my pet and seeing the damage it does, especially during invasions.

Do people use some sort of addon to track their pet properly and the damage they do or is it just something you pick up the more you play?
    Recount has options for tracking pet damage specifically.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipse View Post
    Recount has options for tracking pet damage specifically.
    I was thinking more in real time, like a normal DPS number, they are super tiny especially in 4k

10+ Year Old Account
    Like 3clipse said already, Recount/Skada have options to unmerge pets' dps from the players.

i think he means as in a scrolling combat style addon that shows bigger pet damage text,could be wrong though.

Deleted
    From my experience Skada tracks pet dps better than recount. In your breakdown you can see individual breakdowns for all of your pets' different abilities.

Deleted
    SCTD has pet damage that you can see like your normal dmg. As others have suggested you can seperate your pet dps from your own in skada and recount, if that's what you're after.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by natpick View Post
    i think he means as in a scrolling combat style addon that shows bigger pet damage text,could be wrong though.
    He needs to clarify really if it's real time damage or dps. The two are different.

He did clarify in the third post of the thread. Real Time on the screen numbers

10+ Year Old Account
    MikScrollingBattleText has options to allow pet damage numbers to be shown with varying fonts/sizes/etc. It's pretty easy to set up and get it to how you like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    He did clarify in the third post of the thread. Real Time on the screen numbers
    Where he stated real time dps numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbolt View Post
    I was thinking more in real time, like a normal DPS number, they are super tiny especially in 4k
    Quote Originally Posted by Sar the Gnomish Hunter View Post
    Where he stated real time dps numbers?
    Here ? He's clearly talking about numbers that appear on screen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Completely unlike both Skada & Recount, which both show real time numbers that appear on screen?