Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Jaina = Dreadlord and Sylvanas redeemed / gone confirmed! Anything players have been crying for is going to happen in Legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    What the hell?! Is this a joke? It's not a content patch if it's content we already have... I would have bet money that Kara would have been different somehow. This is stupid.
    You are stupid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnMRynchdTY

I know it's a 5 man, but this vid is about to become a lot more relevant again.

I'm just really glad they aren't screwing over the old karazhan. I hate removing content, no matter how trivial and outdated it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!

We do not want all the good raids turned into 5mans...

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!

We do not want all the good raids turned into 5mans...
    Raid Karazhan will stay in game, you silly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Oh my goodness...
    Don' Kichote?
    Even thou we already have an incarnation of him in WoW already.

Which other stories could be there including an important horse? (except for Sex and the city /joke)

better than nothing, but is that all? One recycled dungeon makes a content patch now?

Quote Originally Posted by morreant View Post
    better than nothing, but is that all? One recycled dungeon makes a content patch now?
    Well if you want 7.1 could just be order hall update and Selfie Cam mark 3? How about that?

Exclamation

Karazhan on Mythic+, if it ever happens, has the potential to be Crazy good.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Angry much?

And no, some people DID ask for faster expansions, whilst those of us asking for regular content during and between expansions were opposing that idea. You claiming "nobody" did in a fit of childish anger and profanity spewing, doesn't change that.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe they'll bring those bosses back as undead? And give the "new" Attumen an updated vampire pony to drop!
    He's right, not one person asked for it. Go find a post where people are asking for it. Blizzard wanted it because why have an expansion that lasts a couple years where you have to give them free content patches when you could just put out a $50 expansion every year. It was greedy bullshit and NOBODY wanted it, every time it was brought up the comments were filled with people saying fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by morreant View Post
    You are forgetting the small raid in between EN and NH..... And if you played beta you would know how much content there is before even thinking of 7.1.
    If you're a casual player.. you will be struggling to keep up before content patches come out.

Quote Originally Posted by dender View Post
    You are stupid
    Good one, hot rod

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if the fights will be redesigned with modern mechanics? When I first heard about this I figured it would be a brand new Karazhan but the description makes it seem like a rehash.. which is a bit disappointing but if they can put a fresh twist on it then I'll be satisfied. But mini raid and outdoor content as well? 7.1 looking real good so far

15+ Year Old Account
    This time around there won't be a content drought - "Don't worry, we got you!"

Wow, they finally shifted away from promising 1 year expansions, I can't believe it Better tier pacing is a sensible and more feasible thing to promise, I hope they'll acutally deliver.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please no chess boss. At least make it optional with a shared loot table to all the bosses. Goodness I hate that thing.

Other than that, looking forward to it.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Deleted
    "There was a period where the team focused on faster expansions, sacrificing things that they shouldn't have."

I'm sorry, but why was this a priority? I never got this '1 year time frame per expansion' stuff. Not only did It not happen, But what would be the positive effect if it had?

The same bosses? Can you at least update them and revamp the mechanics like the other 5 man updated dungeons? Would be silly to have the exact same raid especially since 10 man guilds raided Kara for the ENTIRE goddamned expansion.

Deleted
    I see all the negative nancy's are all out in full force again.
    Can't you people just be happy for once, it actually looks pretty decent.
    Kara is one of my favorite raids of all time, I am very much looking forward stepping into that place again (not as a tank this time).

Haha, i love the "you know what, fuck you guys, it'll be ready when it's fuckin' ready. Bunch of fucking ingrates." lmao

Deleted
    I love this Kara "remake", sounds interesting this 9 bosses dungeon aka 5man raid. Brings back so many memories...I would say the time between we last stepped inside Kara and today is just about right to remake it into a dungeon. Lorewise it works as well, no problem for me.

Steady stream of content? Raid tiers lasting 4-5 months? Well shut up and take my money But only time will tell if they deliver (they failed too many times so far). I never understood "faster 1 year expansions" logic, they probably thought they would cover sub losses with expansion sales...its almost safe to say they miscalculated this strategy in WoD, sub losses must have been horrible. 1 year expansion is stupid idea, in WoW I feel like at home, this is my game, give me some time...if you make 1 year expansion then 6 months pass like nothing (especially for a working person) and bam, expansion basically over and nothing is worth doing anymore.