Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I see that to 90s are back again and being angry and disaffected is cool again.

If your not happy with WoW, why do you continue to play?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yizu View Post
    Im pretty sure this was suppose to be a 2 raid tier, EN and NH was suppose to be out on release. When did this change?
    Tier is an entire raid cycle, example, 5.0 MSV/HOF/TOES were one tier, 4.0 BWD/TO4W/BOT were a tier. In WoD, the first tier was HM and BRF, despite people thinking BRF was seperate. Obviously they won't open both EN and NH at the same time since that would make EN redundant. The 7.1 raid will be a filler with gear between EN and NH ilvl, it will still be considered the same raid tier though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    Then I'm happy not to be considered in your book.

Like I said, I'll believe it when I see it or in watchers own words " actions speak louder than words "
    Yea, and so far ever since Cata their actions have shown us that there will be content draughts and scrapped patches/areas....
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    ICC was out for like 364 days. SoO was 14 months.
    Why are people focused on the content drought comment when we haven't even started the new expansion and won't have to worry about this for at least a year and a half?

Quote Originally Posted by lichbane View Post
    I see that to 90s are back again and being angry and disaffected is cool again.

If your not happy with WoW, why do you continue to play?
    God forbid being critical about a video game. Especially the content drought line after they spewed that bullshit for nearly 9 years.

Karazharn's return would have made me buy legion if nothing else. Im a happy mofo

I really don't care what they say, I guarantee there will be a content draught - maybe shorter this time (8-10 months) but there will be one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Re-using content is becoming stale ...

any VoDs for the Gamescom stream?

Deleted
    Blizzard. You have to win back my trust okay. I know you probably MEAN what you say, but you don't always follow through. So please. Please prove the cynicism wrong this time. I DO want you do this and succeed, I'm not one of those morons who gets a kick out of watching you fail and shooting up on 'I-told-you-all-so-imine'.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    Tier is an entire raid cycle, example, 5.0 MSV/HOF/TOES were one tier, 4.0 BWD/TO4W/BOT were a tier. In WoD, the first tier was HM and BRF, despite people thinking BRF was seperate. Obviously they won't open both EN and NH at the same time since that would make EN redundant. The 7.1 raid will be a filler with gear between EN and NH ilvl, it will still be considered the same raid tier though.
    How would that make EN redundant if they can make it same structure as T11 cata loot tables

Deleted
    There was a period where the team focused on faster expansions, sacrificing things that they shouldn't have.
    I've never laughed so much before

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    Why are people focused on the content drought comment when we haven't even started the new expansion and won't have to worry about this for at least a year and a half?
    Because we're tired of hearing it? They've said this EVERY expansion and yet still can't deliver. When games with half the subscriber base wow has get content every 3 months. It's okay to not believe them you know.

When did they rush an expansion out? For the last few expansio s they been saying they started the next expansikn when they released the current and all the expansions have been the same (or near) amount of months. The thing that many are upset at is the 12 months of no content at the end of an expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Codegen View Post
    I've never laughed so much before
    yes. I mean, are they trying to lie to the new players or to us? I mean, it can't be, we played through mop soo and wods hellfire. We were there. are they trying to tell us we I don't know, experienced different reality? Are we who we think we are? Is the sun above the clouds? This is some sort of txt based Matrix RP.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    God forbid being critical about a video game. Especially the content drought line after they spewed that bullshit for nearly 9 years.
    Because it's worth calling out Blizzard's BS now so they (hopefully, but most unlikely) can understand that they need to put up or shut up.

"There will also be a small additional raid between The Emerald Nightmare and The Nighthold that wraps up the Stormheim story."

Calling it now! we will be chasing down Hellya from the Boat dungeon and finishing her off... if not she will make it into one of the next tiers for sure...

SO hyped for this xpac... with theres already more content then WoD in initial release and first patch! Well done blizz.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    "Karazhan will be coming back as a large dungeon, all nine bosses" so much for your theory of "not the same bosses"
    Original Karazhan had 12 bosses. So much for your silly denial.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome! I'm excited

In before 'OMG recyled content Blizzard U suck!"

Ah, shit. Too late.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    We got an Poland word when we feel an hype. I hope moderators don't mind it.

JESTEM PODJARANY!

Traslating. Bring it on! My body is ready! etc like that.
    "My nipples are exploding in delight!"