Deleted

Question about dungeon scaling and healers

Hi there.

I read that in Legion, the dungeons will not have a set level range like before, but will be doable for any character in the 100-110 range. I suppose that it makes the mobs scale to your level, much like for the invasions on the live servers.

However, during invasions, I noticed that the power of healing spells do not scale with the level of the target who recieves it. My level 40 druid friend only heals my level 100 death knight for 1000 hp with healing touch.

That leads me to the following question : do the healing spells scaling work differenly in legion ? If not, a fresh level 100 healer will have trouble keeping a lvl 110 group alive.

Thanks for any responses to my question and sorry for the bad english.

Healing in normal Legion dungeons is increased. Depending on the target lvl...or maybe they heal a percentage amount? i'm not sure about this, but they are definately increased.

Your healing spells heal for the same percentage regardless of the level the other players are in levelling dungeons. If you heal a warrior that's level 100 for 10% of his hp with healing touch for example then you will also heal a level 110 warrior for the exact same amount even if you're only 100.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isheria View Post
    Your healing spells heal for the same percentage regardless of the level the other players are in levelling dungeons. If you heal a warrior that's level 100 for 10% of his hp with healing touch for example then you will also heal a level 110 warrior for the exact same amount even if you're only 100.
    Oh that is cool then i wish they did that too for the invasions.

Thanks for the replies