Do you think the dev. Ion Hazzikostas is a honest person?

I don´t know about you but I can tell when someone is not sincere or honest.
    So have I become your enemy by telling you the truth?

I think he works for a company and at times has to say things he may or may not mean.

Is he trying to lie...Nope. But he says to say things that the company ok's.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about you but I can tell when someone is an idiot.
    Of lips of splendor and tongues of deceit

7+ Year Old Account
    there is a difference between lieing, and saying something you hope is going to happen, or plan to have happen, but like with anything, things can happen, and things can change
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Most people are honest when it suits them

He's almost been the most direct and honest of the bunch. He doesn't mince words.

Deleted
    I think it's too easy for people to latch on to a singular identity in a company and funnel vitriol towards them as if they are the sole reason for any bad thing happening in the game.

He's a former lawyer ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamil84 View Post
    I don´t know about you but I can tell when someone is not sincere or honest.
    I think he is doing his job as he should. He's not a spokes person.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    He's almost been the most direct and honest of the bunch. He doesn't mince words.
    This, absolutely. You don't have to read between the lines with this guy.

I find it to be a case of him not being an honest person or not, as I do not know him personally to be able to judge his character; He simply has a lawyer background. That alone gives him the expertise of saying a lot while saying nothing at all, while promising the world without promising anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing useful or constructive about this thread. It just invites bashing the developers for no reason than to do so.