Deleted

Dual or triple monitor stand suggestions?

Hey guys. I bought 3 acer predator gn246HL, but I could really use some suggestions with a monitor stand. Currently I am looking at Dual Monitor Stand And Triple Monitor Stand Guide, but it seems as if the monitor stands here are quite expensive. I want something sturdy and flexible and a triple stand that is inexpensive, since the three monitors has drained all the money out of me.
    Do you guys have any suggestions to this?

Triple monitor stands are expensive because they're a niche product for people with expensive PCs and three fairly expensive screens.

Just use the stands built in to them. Prop them up on phone books if they're too low.

Quote Originally Posted by drgains View Post
    Hey guys. I bought 3 acer predator gn246HL, but I could really use some suggestions with a monitor stand. Currently I am looking at Dual Monitor Stand And Triple Monitor Stand Guide, but it seems as if the monitor stands here are quite expensive. I want something sturdy and flexible and a triple stand that is inexpensive, since the three monitors has drained all the money out of me.
    Do you guys have any suggestions to this?
    Novatech in the UK have a good range of fairly priced stands. Not sure if they ship to Norway though

I use one of these for my three 24s at home:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

And one of these for my two monitors at work:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend either one of them. I can tell you from experience though, when I first went to three monitors I spent a lot of time looking and couldn't find anything in the cheap/quality range. I know it sucks, but if you are going to get a stand you should just count on having to drop $150-200 for one and go from there. 3 individual monitor stands takes up a lot of real estate on the desk. Better to get a multi-mount, and that's some cash.

I also saw a couple decent how-to guides on building a 3 monitor stand, but that depends heavily on how handy you are. I tried (because I'm cheap by nature lol) and ended up scrapping it after a while because it just wasn't as good as a professionally made one. Good luck!