Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by enragedgorilla View Post
    Living in a bubble helps. Only exposing yourself to one side of life...only involving people who think like you....etc etc.
    Not walking "among the people" ....all those tired gems that humanity forgets so quickly.
    Humans like this Rabbi?
    A good reminder to the rest of us how NOT to be.
    OR - maybe its just made up. (read few pages back).
    You are exactly what I was saying few posts back - people read the headline and treat it as a fact. They don't bother reading the part where this was shown to be made up bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitri View Post
    Yeah the rock thing is my fault, I probably read some propaganda shit about that somewhere, since its hard to get any good info on this. But I did see something more interesting now. Since 2001, the death toll of those rockets is about 50 people and injured about 1900. Don't hold me on those numbers, I don't care. Israel killed 2300 palestinians and hurt 17000+ just in 2014. Through decades, you stole so much land from them, you have them surrounded. You even don't let them leave through the sea. And yes, I dissagree with what America is doing aswell. So you steal land, you surround them, you kill lots of them and then you cry victim? And you deserve the boycott, if Slovenia did the shit you do, we would be Libya or Syria 2.0. The way I see it, Palestinians react completely naturally. Tell me, why couldn't you be happy with the land you got in 1948? Why did you decide to take more of it from them? Good thing you don't have drones, then it would be even worse for them. Oh and, I think you should have a read about war crimes. Here's a link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crime
    I respect you admitting your "rock" fault. Quite rare (for me) to see it from a pro-palestinian. You are correct about the numbers from both sides.
    I have few questions for you:

1. You say we stole so much land. Do you know exactly how much is this "so much"?
    2. Do you know WHY we "stole" this land?
    3. Are you saying that whoever have more deaths is in the right? so were german nazis in the right becasue they lost more people than UK? are UK war criminals then?

"Tell me, why couldn't you be happy with the land you got in 1948?"
    We did. The arabs and palestinians didn't.

"Good thing you don't have drones"
    This is a joke right? Israel is the number one drone manufacture in the world. The only competition to Israel drone companies is OTHER Israel drone companies. The reason we are not using them is because we like to send soldiers to minimize civillian deaths and again I WISH we didn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    People believe it as fact because it's not hard to believe.
    I agree and the reason its not hard to believe is because they also believe 10s of other bullshit made up shit that they still think happened but didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Religion.

That said...I wonder why this thread is open? Thought religious discussions are an unwanted subject?
    Because no one attacking the Rabi. No need. The whole story is made up palestinian bullshit like most of their stuff.

No it's because Israel is capable, and has committed horrible things.
    Capable? Everyone is. Has done? Not so many like you probably think. I bet that even you believe in many stories that didn't really happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    I respect you admitting your "rock" fault. Quite rare (for me) to see it from a pro-palestinian. You are correct about the numbers from both sides.
    I have few questions for you:

1. You say we stole so much land. Do you know exactly how much is this "so much"?
    2. Do you know WHY we "stole" this land?
    3. Are you saying that whoever have more deaths is in the right? so were german nazis in the right becasue they lost more people than UK? are UK war criminals then?

"Tell me, why couldn't you be happy with the land you got in 1948?"
    We did. The arabs and palestinians didn't.

"Good thing you don't have drones"
    This is a joke right? Israel is the number one drone manufacture in the world. The only competition to Israel drone companies is OTHER Israel drone companies. The reason we are not using them is because we like to send soldiers to minimize civillian deaths and again I WISH we didn't.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree and the reason its not hard to believe is because they also believe 10s of other bullshit made up shit that they still think happened but didn't.
    If I had to guess why you took that land, its either religion or greed, both of which are bullshit reasons. Thats why I asked you why you took it. Gave you a chance to explain yourself. Since if I go on the internet, I'll find a ton of propaganda why you took it But one thing is certain, I know you have a better disinformation machine than Palestine, thats also the reason I'm more inclined to believe them than you. Honestly, whatever bad shit I hear you do, is so easy to believe. How can people that nearly got exterminated be such hypocrites. You think they would teach you at home NOT to do the same things Germans did. And sorry, I should've said you don't use drones instead of not having them. Allthough you clearly don't have them in your army then. You just supply them to USA so they can stir more shit up. And if you wanted to minimize civilian death, you wouldn't bomb the shit out of them. I mean, how can you say you want to minimize civilian deaths when you bomb a fucking hospital. Everything you do, you try to spin it in your favor, so I wouldn't be suprised that you send soldiers just so you can cry they died.

Eh just going off the number of dead palestinian civilians that's more than enough evil. (even the ones that israel has recorded)

I dunno that looks like more than a significant portion of land.

Especially since this map doesn't actually show where there are illegal occupations.
    I can't see the map. If evil for you is the number of dead palestinian civillians well then most (if not all) of this world countries are evil. You should probably multiply their fatalities by 5 if Israel was a normal western country and by 20 if it was arabic/muslim.

If I had to guess why you took that land, its either religion or greed, both of which are bullshit reasons. Thats why I asked you why you took it. Gave you a chance to explain yourself. Since if I go on the internet, I'll find a ton of propaganda why you took it But one thing is certain, I know you have a better disinformation machine than Palestine, thats also the reason I'm more inclined to believe them than you. Honestly, whatever bad shit I hear you do, is so easy to believe. How can people that nearly got exterminated be such hypocrites. You think they would teach you at home NOT to do the same things Germans did. And sorry, I should've said you don't use drones instead of not having them. Allthough you clearly don't have them in your army then. You just supply them to USA so they can stir more shit up. And if you wanted to minimize civilian death, you wouldn't bomb the shit out of them. I mean, how can you say you want to minimize civilian deaths when you bomb a fucking hospital. Everything you do, you try to spin it in your favor, so I wouldn't be suprised that you send soldiers just so you can cry they died.
    in the 30s Germans portrait the Jew as an animal, blood thirsty maniac. It worked. People believed that. Today its EXACTLY the same shit with a slight difference - Israel instead of Jews. Its the same lies, the same made up shit. Guess what? people AGAIN believe it. You are the prime example. You don't know the most basic stuff on this conflict. You don't even know that Jews accepted 48 lines or why there have been wars. However you know exactly how bad Jews in Israel are.

Almost every single sentence you write is wrong but you know by heart how bad Israel is. You are the reason Israel have a good modern army. You are the reason Israel have nukes. So when next time people like you come and try to act by the stuff they were brainwashed - they will die in scores.

Do yourself a favor. Read about this conflict not from the media - but from a History book.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes most of the worlds governments are evil. Congratulations.
    Ok. So if Israel is less evil when compared to world governments wouldn't it make it "good" in comparison? (good in comparison, still evil overall). If so why pick on it?

This whole thread is stupid if we consider the fact that Israel is an illegal settlement.

Jews need some land? Sure, let's have UN give them an occupeid territory by the UK.

Deleted
    You don't even know that Jews accepted 48 lines or why there have been wars.
    Thy acepted the 48 line so mutch that they did feel it was nesesery to murder UN envoy Folke Bernadotte....we want peace hece we murder the peacemaker.....

Deleted
    I wrote you exactly the bias these foreign news are reporting. Now its your turn to show me the propaganda you say Israeli news media are reporting. I am ready to learn (I am being serious).

Are you suggesting that after the palestinian terrorist is neutralized (after killing few israeli civillians) the notion of calling him a "terrorist" is "Israeli propaganda"? If not then please give some "Israeli propaganda" examples so I can double check these with news around the world and see the "Israeli lies" exposed like the palestinian lies were exposed in this made up incident.

Edit: put down -> neutralized
    The problem is that you think that the foreign news are the ones that are biased, and not your own one. You can call a child throwing a rock a terrorist if you'd like, but it is dishonest at the very least. You do not want to learn, you only want your precious country to not be seen as aggressors when they clearly are the aggressors.

I am suggesting that kids throwing rocks aren't terrorists, but rather kids that are pissed off because their brother/father/mother or all of them where killed by occupying forces. Yes, occupying forces, forces on land that is not yours, and you think you have the right to be pissed off at them. They are the ones fighting for their own lands, and you have the balls to talk about terror. You have been occupying them for years now, and still your government is trying to grab new Palestinian land.

Deleted
    in the 30s Germans portrait the Jew as an animal, blood thirsty maniac. It worked. People believed that. Today its EXACTLY the same shit with a slight difference - Israel instead of Jews. Its the same lies, the same made up shit. Guess what? people AGAIN believe it. You are the prime example. You don't know the most basic stuff on this conflict. You don't even know that Jews accepted 48 lines or why there have been wars. However you know exactly how bad Jews in Israel are.

Almost every single sentence you write is wrong but you know by heart how bad Israel is. You are the reason Israel have a good modern army. You are the reason Israel have nukes. So when next time people like you come and try to act by the stuff they were brainwashed - they will die in scores.

Do yourself a favor. Read about this conflict not from the media - but from a History book.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok. So if Israel is less evil when compared to world governments wouldn't it make it "good" in comparison? (good in comparison, still evil overall). If so why pick on it?
    You are doing the exactly same thing the Germans did to you. You portray Palestinians as animals. You see, there's not alot of straight information cause of you guys putting out so much disinformation. And right now, you guys are acting as blood thristy maniacs. You know whats funny. You guys don't recognize war crimes. But you so kindly accepted land and reparations. Do you know why you got those? Cause the Germans commited war crimes. And please don't talk to me about brainwashing, I'm not the one defending war crimes.

Deleted
    You are doing the exactly same thing the Germans did to you. You portray Palestinians as animals. You see, there's not alot of straight information cause of you guys putting out so much disinformation. And right now, you guys are acting as blood thristy maniacs. You know whats funny. You guys don't recognize war crimes. But you so kindly accepted land and reparations. Do you know why you got those? Cause the Germans commited war crimes. And please don't talk to me about brainwashing, I'm not the one defending war crimes.
    Exactly, if its not wrong to portray and treat Palestinians like this then this certain Austrian guy didn't do much wrong.

Crazy people say crazy things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    Exactly, if its not wrong to portray and treat Palestinians like this then this certain Austrian guy didn't do much wrong.
    The way Israel is acting right now, it is really hard to feel sorry for them for what happened in the past.

Well, the more interesting question is what the ACTUAL number they are getting. Don't you agree?
    Maybe this minimum number is simply how much a person needs to survive, if some catastrophe happens and we need to spread bottled water to the population.

Edit:
    Also don't you think that when you wrote "7.5 liters per day" you could added the word minimum? Don't you think its quite important? because the link I showed say 76 so while you might be correct on the minimum part (like you added later), when you write it without the word minimum you advocate the notion that this is their water supply. Its a half truth that is worse than a lie.
    What they are suggesting in the article would be that they get less, something I don't believe at all.

Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    The problem is that you think that the foreign news are the ones that are biased, and not your own one. You can call a child throwing a rock a terrorist if you'd like, but it is dishonest at the very least. You do not want to learn, you only want your precious country to not be seen as aggressors when they clearly are the aggressors.

I am suggesting that kids throwing rocks aren't terrorists, but rather kids that are pissed off because their brother/father/mother or all of them where killed by occupying forces. Yes, occupying forces, forces on land that is not yours, and you think you have the right to be pissed off at them. They are the ones fighting for their own lands, and you have the balls to talk about terror. You have been occupying them for years now, and still your government is trying to grab new Palestinian land.
    Is this some strawman? did I even spoke on rock thrower as terrorists? (even though Jews HAVE died from rock throwing).
    I told you of an incident : a palestinian kills 3 jewish civillians (with rifle , ok?) and gets shot dead.

Israel would report this as:
    "palestinian terrorist murder 3 jewish civillians and get got shot dead"
    foreign new report this as:
    "palestinian killed Israel violence" - note they did not bother to mention the civilian casualties or the fact that he was killed BECAUSE he attacked.

I claim this is bias against Israel. You claim this is the correct way to report such incidents? And actually claiming he was terrorist or mentioning his victims is "Israel propaganda"?

I already asked you to bring "Israel propaganda". You couldn't or simply don't want to. If you consider what I wrote here as Israel propaganda then keep watching your news that glorifies terrorist and I'll keep watching my "Israel propaganda" news. Just don't come asking for help when these heroes attack you. Ops it already happened and unfortunately European countries sending their anti-terror teams to learn from Israel. If I was in charge I would tell them to go fuck themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    What they are suggesting in the article would be that they get less, something I don't believe at all.
    No I am suggesting that the palestinian actual water supply is 76 liter per day per capita and there is a minimum of 7.5 liter per day per capita that Israel will not go below if some catastrophe happened. Israel will need to supply such water with bottled water or any other means.

I am also saying that when you say its 7.5 without adding the word "minimum" or whether its the actual amount given its dishonest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Manaleaf View Post
    Crazy people say crazy things.
    Liars (aka palestinians) make up lies.
    Edit - I didn't mean ALL palestinians are liars, just the ones who made up this story.
    Last edited by Holas; 2016-06-25 at 05:20 PM.

Deleted
    See. Now tháts a xenophobe.

Please write down the disinformation. You are simply making shit up like the guy that made this story up. (not surprising since you belong to the same group).

Also feel free to write down the "war crimes". Take note, I am not saying that Israel did not comit ANY war crime EVER. However I am saying that most of the things you think Israel committed (like bombing a hospital) is either made up shit or not war crime. (the hospital incident is not a war crime if the enemy fires from it and there are footage that show exactly that).

Good job handwaving the blame to them again. So when you bomb somebody or some buildings, its their fault for standing there?
    Because in most cases they (Hamas and others) aim to get civilians hurt or in worst case scenario for Israel to abort a strike.
    You seem to be completely oblivious to the tactics Hamas and many other organizations of that type use throughout the Middle East, PRing dead civilians to cause internal and worldwide pressure is their strongest weapon against superior *Western forces.

Deleted
    Is this some strawman? did I even spoke on rock thrower as terrorists? (even though Jews HAVE died from rock throwing).
    I told you of an incident : a palestinian kills 3 jewish civillians (with rifle , ok?) and gets shot dead.

Israel would report this as:
    "palestinian terrorist murder 3 jewish civillians and get got shot dead"
    foreign new report this as:
    "palestinian killed Israel violence" - note they did not bother to mention the civilian casualties or the fact that he was killed BECAUSE he attacked.

I claim this is bias against Israel. You claim this is the correct way to report such incidents? And actually claiming he was terrorist or mentioning his victims is "Israel propaganda"?

I already asked you to bring "Israel propaganda". You couldn't or simply don't want to. If you consider what I wrote here as Israel propaganda then keep watching your news that glorifies terrorist and I'll keep watching my "Israel propaganda" news. Just don't come asking for help when these heroes attack you. Ops it already happened and unfortunately European countries sending their anti-terror teams to learn from Israel. If I was in charge I would tell them to go fuck themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

No I am suggesting that the palestinian actual water supply is 76 liter per day per capita and there is a minimum of 7.5 liter per day per capita that Israel will not go below if some catastrophe happened. Israel will need to supply such water with bottled water or any other means.

I am also saying that when you say its 7.5 without adding the word "minimum" or whether its the actual amount given its dishonest.

- - - Updated - - -

Liars (aka palestinians) make up lies.
    Edit - I didn't mean ALL palestinians are liars, just the ones who made up this story.
    YOU are the one that is spouting propaganda, YOU are the one that is lying. You happen to cherry pick this one happening where there were actually more Israeli dead then there where Palasinian death (and you didn't prove a thing, you merely typed something in the hopes everyone believes you, but ill grand you this one. and that is pure me being a good guy) Now, you managed to cherry pick out this one time that this may have happened, and then try to paint it like the foreign news painted it like there where no casualties, that doesn't happen! I have never read anything like the things you are describing, that is your bias talking.

What i do read about? About little boys throwing stones and getting shot. I do read about an occupied people that are kicked off their lands and are treated like shit. This isn't "biased against Israel" but rather Israel being the bad guys here, and you are seeking a pad on the back for it. You are the ones terrorizing a peoples, as you are the ones occupying the lands. The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.