Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Warlock tuning since mop has always ended up strong. Maybe I missed some recent hotfix but at least on beta tests our destros did decent. Yes of course not one of the strongest specs but still given recent history I wouldn't worry too much and since there will be likely a fix to get them back up there.
    Warlocks are OK in the numbers department in beta atm. Not omg fire mage / rogue recount rape type OK, but very decent, and always present in top half of the DPS list. Whenever there is a clear cut boss (i.e. either pure AoE or pure single target) they even consistently show up in the top 3 DPS specs. Although I must agree that it is difficult to balance warlock for fights that require both, thus mostly above average performance in general. Especially destruction. If you spec single target, your AoE suffers. And the other way round. They are not like mages, MM or BM hunters that can change their tactics on the fly, and not lose single target dps on cleave and AoE fights. So basically you have to know exactly what you are going to be doing with a warlock. This lack of versatility (which is not that big of a deal if you are not fond of stumpling into raids without even reading basic tactics) is compensated by excellent survival mechanics. Every healer in a raid is going to be thankful for having one less character to heal, as locks are probably the only DPS class that is almost self sufficient in a raid.
    Last edited by Gaaz; 2016-08-19 at 11:37 AM.