Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Legion fishing question

Is there new fishing equipment in Legion? Am I going to be looking for yet another rod and lure hat? I can't seem to find anything fishing related at all aside from some confusing info about achievements and an artifact rod.

And what about the temporary hats/rod? Is there a Legion equivalent, or am I going to end up fishing draenor once a week for a new squid hat (or will they stop working at 110 or something?)
    Last edited by Brightamethyst; 2016-08-19 at 07:08 AM.

There is an artifact you'll get by doing a LOT of fishing, I know that.

Deleted
    The fishing for the artifact is actually not that bad. WoD was worse I think to get the rank 3 building. I also really like that the first couple of perks in the artifact are rather easy to get. The artifact power (not the same as the regular artifact!) requirements for the next perk jump up substantially after the 9th, though. After that, it's a LOT of fish needed

I've done a LOT of fishing in Beta, but still can't figure out if the +fishing stuff (hats, lures, etc.) actually do something in Legion. To me it seemed that it doesn't really matter and you still get the same amount of "crap" fish when fishing in open water at 1,050 skill as you do at 800 skill. Might be subjective, though, haven't done any statistical tests.

The artifact scenario you do for the artifact pre-quest is really nice, although it relies too much on killing and too little on fishing in my opinion.