Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Unholy QOL changes you'd like to see?

So there's a lot of changes in pre-patch and many more incoming.

What I would personally like to see is stuff like this (name yours btw):

-Army of the Dead 10m -> 5m CD, Duration 40s-> 20s
    -Apocalypse 90s CD -> 60s CD to better align with Blighted Runeblade and cool factor. Could take a bit of dmg somewhere else to make up for it
    -Dark Transformation off-GCD, this one is so obvious and the biggest of them all for me personally.
    -Fixed WW so it doesn't bug on everything and so roots and other movement-impairing effects don't affect us
    -Soul Reaper changed to instead burst up to 3 Festering Wounds and giving 7% haste for each.
    -Defile actually buffed to be competitive to DA and SR
    -Pet HP increased...
    -...Huddle/Protective Bile reducing dmg from Corpse Shield
    -Reduced GCD, 1,5s feels so bad and slow
    -Double Doom in Artifact actually increase our all DC related effects by x2 instead of 2 charges so 2x dmg, 2x CD reduction on DT(with shadow infusion), double chance for Scourge of Worlds. Would actually make DC feel powerful and you'd want that proc! instead of DC x12312 for no dmg.

Some other potential cool stuff:
    -what if Virulent Plague Eruption also added Festering Wound to the main target (one affected by VP, I know, might be op, just a thought:P)
    -Clawing Shadows, would want to simply see it as melee full-shadow SS instead of ranged. Didn't pick melee to spam shit from afar

Yes, some of it may be op or sound op, you may disagree with a lot of it and that's perfectly fine. Just something I would like to see and would love to hear what others have to say/add.

Make death grip work the same way as abomination's hook on immune targets.

Deleted
    Tbh that doesnt read like a list of qol improvements more a list of buffs

They arent gonna happen

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Tbh that doesnt read like a list of qol improvements more a list of buffs

They arent gonna happen
    No one said QOL can't be a buff

Other than removing the GCD from Dark Transformation(which would be nice!) the rest are just straight buffs and we're definitely not on the list of specs that need buffs right now.

Btw there is a glyph in legion that removes the "levitate" from WW, so that fixes the getting stuck on shit issue. Yeah we get a glyph to fix a bug :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PassingBy View Post
    Make death grip work the same way as abomination's hook on immune targets.
    Highly in favor of that.

Only thing I want for Unholy right now is to either remove the GCD on Wraith Walk, or let us use abilities while having the enhanced movementspeed without canceling the effect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayney0 View Post
    Only thing I want for Unholy right now is to either remove the GCD on Wraith Walk, or let us use abilities while having the enhanced movementspeed without canceling the effect.
    Yes that is also high up my own list, you cannot use it as an emergency escape in PvE atm. Taking archimonde dance for example by the time i can use it it's too late.

I actually can't think of a single instance where i used it, that's how terrible it is in PvE. I use it exclusively for running between trash packs lol.
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2016-08-19 at 02:59 PM.

Deleted
    I would love to have DT and gargoyle/DA out of GCD, and a better WW.
    Plus seeing the debuff we had previously on mobs that stand in our DnD

-Double Doom in Artifact actually increase our all DC related effects by x2 instead of 2 charges so 2x dmg, 2x CD reduction on DT(with shadow infusion), double chance for Scourge of Worlds. Would actually make DC feel powerful and you'd want that proc! instead of DC x12312 for no dmg.
    I agree with this one. DC feels so lame, getting 2 doesn't feel like much of a bonus, 1 doing the effects of 2 on the other hand, not so bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Yes that is also high up my own list, you cannot use it as an emergency escape in PvE atm. Taking archimonde dance for example by the time i can use it it's too late.

I actually can't think of a single instance where i used it, that's how terrible it is in PvE. I use it exclusively for running between trash packs lol.
    ive done archi M evry week since prepatch and havent had isues withWW for on the dance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrisela View Post
    ive done archi M evry week since prepatch and havent had isues withWW for on the dance
    I'm constantly on GCD.

Do you seriously use it during that phase? Since it blows as a emergency escape which what i was referring to, a get out of jail card ability. Perhaps if you plan to use it ahead of time but that's a dps loss and if you plan to use it you're better of just positioning yourself better takes less effort.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrisela View Post
    Not surprising since you don't need it for the dance.

On subject, i would love as well to have DC hurts a little more, and having SD procs making it do double damage instead would be great IMO, even if it would need some more tuning since it means less procs (in rune regen and Scourge of worlds)
    Last edited by mmocf5bfdba5ec; 2016-08-19 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post
    So there's a lot of changes in pre-patch and many more incoming.

What I would personally like to see is stuff like this (name yours btw):

1-Army of the Dead 10m -> 5m CD, Duration 40s-> 20s
    2-Apocalypse 90s CD -> 60s CD to better align with Blighted Runeblade and cool factor. Could take a bit of dmg somewhere else to make up for it
    3-Dark Transformation off-GCD, this one is so obvious and the biggest of them all for me personally.
    4-Fixed WW so it doesn't bug on everything and so roots and other movement-impairing effects don't affect us
    5-Soul Reaper changed to instead burst up to 3 Festering Wounds and giving 7% haste for each.
    6-Defile actually buffed to be competitive to DA and SR
    7-Pet HP increased...
    8-...Huddle/Protective Bile reducing dmg from Corpse Shield
    9-Reduced GCD, 1,5s feels so bad and slow
    10-Double Doom in Artifact actually increase our all DC related effects by x2 instead of 2 charges so 2x dmg, 2x CD reduction on DT(with shadow infusion), double chance for Scourge of Worlds. Would actually make DC feel powerful and you'd want that proc! instead of DC x12312 for no dmg.

Some other potential cool stuff:
    11-what if Virulent Plague Eruption also added Festering Wound to the main target (one affected by VP, I know, might be op, just a thought:P)
    12-Clawing Shadows, would want to simply see it as melee full-shadow SS instead of ranged. Didn't pick melee to spam shit from afar

Yes, some of it may be op or sound op, you may disagree with a lot of it and that's perfectly fine. Just something I would like to see and would love to hear what others have to say/add.
    1: With so many traits based on our Army's ghoul they would also have to be nerfed
    2: Same as above
    3: Would be nice, but i imagine its like this to keep players from macro'ing on something else and forgeting about it or when they removed the rune cost it never occured to them to make it off the GCD
    4: God yes, but supposedly its been fixed...
    5: Either that or the debuff causes FW to burst as soon as they are applied, so when the mob has SR on it and you FS the wounds auto pop right away also.
    6: They recently buffed it to 200 mastery per stack iirc so have to see how that plays out
    7: Definetly and would love for it to stop dieing so much
    8: It should and if it doesn't then its a bug
    9: Its reduced by haste and when we start stacking more haste with Legion it wont be as bad
    10: It actually does that when the trait works with its increase proc chance and letting you stack, when it does stack it refresh both back to the orginal duration letting you hold Sudden Doom longer for w/e reason you need to like for DA

11: With it having a rune cost and it only applied 1 wound to the primary target then yeah that would be very nice to have
    12: Definitely remove the range aspect of it and buff its dmg up, that Tier should be based on what stat we are heavy in/want to focus on Castigator favoring crit and CS favoring mastery.

7+ Year Old Account
    Having transformation and valk/garg off the GCD would be AMAZING. It's kind of frustrating to manage openers and such where I want to use my CDs lined up and have them be offset I just want it to be smooth. I hate that moment when I realized I was still on GCD when I hit valk so it didn't go and it took me a lil bit to notice. Perhaps this is just cause I'm bad that I don't notice but tbh it's kinda hard to see when on a boss with all the other melee and spell effects.

I do think that other actions cancelling WW is really punishing when we already have so much against us for mobility. We should be able to attack during our sprint like everyone else otherwise it's harder to use it effectively in both PvP and PvE emergencies.

My abom dies way too easily now and sometimes I don't notice he is gone until I want to use DT. >.< If he could be a little sturdier that would be great. Did they remove the aoe protection from pets?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sphax View Post
    Not surprising since you don't need it for the dance.

On subject, i would love as well to have DC hurts a little more, and having SD procs making it do double damage instead would be great IMO, even if it would need some more tuning since it means less procs (in rune regen and Scourge of worlds)
    for any fight ive had zero problem with WW archi for example when running away so people can break chains or on dance if its in far back,iskar for chackram , manno if get mark of dooms from doomlord. And aslo better to make 100%sure youl get safe then maybe die and raid needing to use cr on dps instead of tank.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by qqemokitty View Post
    Having transformation and valk/garg off the GCD would be AMAZING. It's kind of frustrating to manage openers and such where I want to use my CDs lined up and have them be offset I just want it to be smooth. I hate that moment when I realized I was still on GCD when I hit valk so it didn't go and it took me a lil bit to notice. Perhaps this is just cause I'm bad that I don't notice but tbh it's kinda hard to see when on a boss with all the other melee and spell effects.

I do think that other actions cancelling WW is really punishing when we already have so much against us for mobility. We should be able to attack during our sprint like everyone else otherwise it's harder to use it effectively in both PvP and PvE emergencies.

My abom dies way too easily now and sometimes I don't notice he is gone until I want to use DT. >.< If he could be a little sturdier that would be great. Did they remove the aoe protection from pets?
    if only had my pet die once and was on M archi i think, other then that ive never had it die

Quote Originally Posted by qqemokitty View Post
    I have a WA that spawns a hugh icon in the middle of my screen anytime i enter or in combat and don't have my geist out.

Heres the string in case you or someone else wants it

Code:
    dOdXcaWsPcTlIITPOMRufZwKBsrLBtKVrr50kTtczVODtv7xH8tPsnmIQFlQptHHkvLbRqnCj1bLsPZtroMuCocvluc9ycwSuLwoqpukv9uOLjjph0eLkyQKmzatx1fLsYZuGllCDQSrPsoKucBwI2Ue8rPenpPumnfPVlv0ijk9xk1OPKXlLkNurClcLRPGUNusDysnoPQ6tuu1SHkIsebicqfrtDxwcJZUM7x85MgZMLxjFy)vtRyPytNjQf(wiuGRHraAUmqqrYjEW1WiaPI4nvheHxFhKOdg2wHoDlwKOZhfc)jQDptmke(tS9zpW(n7HeD(9eRJt0k0PBrSHOdg2o)EwKOvOt3YoxhG6Nbj2Mwt0bdBz1W(IZEjk4GplzBTabXVsbaprRynSofz2qIPSgGkIxNc)PIOKl9LkEEIW6qGkIW1BKckAaprHKgcPIiC9gPGyhAvBvY2rrtAPSkEIGAHGkIsU0xQ45jcSLLRGlDturuYL(sfpprWCkOIOKl9LkEEIoyydRdbwKyPw4B2tfrjx6lv88eDWWwiPHqwKOdg2czPE1NfjwxO(6u4pveLCPVuXZZtemm2SxzQoiUczpXfGyFXhnEHEZ)rJZUpASPSB0yPmy23cITR7YsyC2LydLpppqU4YNRMRgunOILInvCIDUa3IImBirVtsbUggbiKIAiQba2VzVozFW1WiaHuXteyH1jTPjczpXj(hGLAHONjczpShyDKs2qlnqUtBTFL0pacnapriXkzQKPrMgIfOOMPvn8K

An Abomination model that wasn't used in WoW's Vanilla Beta.

Only agree with DT being off the GCD, WW not being shit without glyph and Defile needing a buff.

Everything else just seems unnecessary....

An interesting thought would be to acclimate Death Strike to also trigger Scourge of Words, can be used with Sudden Doom. Basically give Death Strike an interaction with more of our core playstyle, and to compensate DC we make DC give back more energy to the ghoul. This way players can choose between DS and DC and adjust accordingly.

I would like to have my 15% movementspeed back, but on all specs...but this is not going to happen