Best possible monitor for my setup.

Hey!
    So i've been wanting to try a 100+ hz monitor for awhile now.
    Right now i have a triple monitor setup (3x27 inches) One of them is a 1440 and the other ones are 1080. All IPS panels with 60hz.
    I want to upgrade my main monitor on which i play games / watch movies. I've heard a lot of great things about monitors with 100+ hz.
    I have 2x980's SLI and a i7 5930 CPU.
    My limit on price would be 2,500$ for that one monitor. I want a beast with 100+ hz. Been looking at Asus ROG Swift PG348Q for some time now. Decided to make a thread to ask people's opinion.

Thanks in advance!

I'm waiting for this to come out later in the year:

http://www.144hzmonitors.com/monitor...s-wqhd-g-sync/
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    Acer 271hu is ips 165hz and mine looks amazing. Be aware of the qc issues though you might have to go through a few due to dead pixels hairs dust black light bleed and other stuff.

Get one like mine and it actually seems worth the £600 cost.

3+ Year Old Account
    Asus VG248QE monitor might be a good choice for you. It cost around 200 US dollars and also comes with various Gaming Oriented features. So you must check it out.

If you're spending that much, why fuck about? 65" LG CX OLED. Full 120Hz of 4K HDR goodness. However, you probably can't make the most of that without new graphics cards. Not least because hardly any cards have HDMI 2.1. The 55" model and a 3080, maybe? Go nuts.

To keep things way under budget, I'd recommend the LG 27GL850-B. Gsync/Freesync, 144Hz, 1440p, IPS, and a trace amount of HDR.