Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    You should, as a human being, be a bit worried about the destruction brought to Syria by Russia tho. It's similar to Afghanistan which Russia's destruction is unparalleled.
    Ah shush. Syria wouldn't be the hellhole it is now if your government and a bunch of other fuckers with nothing better to do started arming beheading murderers at random.
    At least be silent about this whole thing for fucks sake.

Criticism of Russia's condut in Syria is well and all, but from you? No. Sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I wonder who is arming all of these terrorist organizations that have suddenly popped up in Syria, it seems like they are pretty well armed considering that this who 'civil war' supposedly began as peaceful protests. And isn't it odd how many foreign fighters seem to be in Syria, many of them paid mercenaries. Its as if somebody is waging a proxy war there, it really reminds me of what happened in Libya a few years ago.

The Saudis bombed a hospital in Yemen the other day, why didn't we put pictures of those victims on the front of the newspapers? Where were the idiot talking heads on TV saying we need to bomb the Saudi Arabian air force?
    Libya isn't a good example. Afghanistan is much better. The guys they are arming in Syria are the ones they armed in Afghanistan that later on turned into the Taliban.
    It's been 35 years and still the same shit going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    We'll be rebuilding it once war ends anyway. No way they are going to pass those contracts anywhere else, and it'll be good way to take control of Syrian oil which will most likely be used as payment for rebuilding.

And those cities were already quite thoroughly destroyed before our involvement, it's not like we're doing "no building untouched" artillery bombardments as we did in Grozny (which was also later rebuilt).
    And I thought the only reason the Russians were mass bombing Sunni civilians in Syria was to make Sunni Syrians refugees and drive them into Europe to destabilize the EU, this in retaliation for EU sanctions on Ukraine and Crimea.

You can't convince me that the refugee crisis didn't sway British voters 1% towards leaving the EU.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

We'll be rebuilding it once war ends anyway. No way they are going to pass those contracts anywhere else, and it'll be good way to take control of Syrian oil which will most likely be used as payment for rebuilding.

And those cities were already quite thoroughly destroyed before our involvement, it's not like we're doing "no building untouched" artillery bombardments as we did in Grozny (which was also later rebuilt).
    I was talking about lost lives, not fucking concretes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Ah shush. Syria wouldn't be the hellhole it is now if your government and a bunch of other fuckers with nothing better to do started arming beheading murderers at random.
    At least be silent about this whole thing for fucks sake.

Criticism of Russia's condut in Syria is well and all, but from you? No. Sorry.
    I do not represent The Government of the Republic of Turkey. I can say whatever the fuck I want, regardless of the actions of my government.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    And I thought the only reason the Russians were mass bombing Sunni civilians in Syria was to make Sunni Syrians refugees and drive them into Europe to destabilize the EU, this in retaliation for EU sanctions on Ukraine and Crimea.

You can't convince me that the refugee crisis didn't sway British voters 1% towards leaving the EU.
    The refugee crisis was going on before Russia got involved militarily. You Russophobes never cease to lie lie lie..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    The refugee crisis was going on before Russia got involved militarily. You Russophobes never cease to lie lie lie..
    Have to agree on the first part.

People really don't think that strikes from other countries effect civilians or something ? War is a brutal thing and innocents will suffer, they are a cost of war sadly.

Deleted
    Rusofobes, Americanofilles, doesn't matter. Nobody's innocent in this war.
    Assad is brutal dictator who only seeks to bolster his political power in Syria.
    The opposition, the Muslim Brotherhood, the FSA, etc. are in most part rag-tag groups of radicals and anarchists and in small part actual freedom fighters.
    The west, led by none other than Obama administration (and Bush before him), backs the opposition years before the actual war started in an effort to destabilize the government and further divide the state.
    Russia officially remained silent up until the moment Assad started to lose ground, when they intervened to prevent his downfall. They back Assad, because he rejected a project to build an oil pipeline going from Qatar to Turkey and then to Europe. Such pipeline would make Europe much less dependent on Russian oil and gas.
    It is believed by some that ISIS is another project of the west, in their effort to destroy Assad, that went rogue and further added to the havoc in this already bitter clusterfuck.

In the end, it is about oil. As usual in the middle East.
    And in the end, it is the common children, man and women that will suffer. As usual.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

I do not represent The Government of the Republic of Turkey. I can say whatever the fuck I want, regardless of the actions of my government.
    Yes that's true that was aggressive and I apologise.
    However, Russians wouldn't be there bombing if rebels didn't get all the support they got.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bladebarrier View Post
    Rusofobes, Americanofilles, doesn't matter. Nobody's innocent in this war.
    Assad is brutal dictator who only seeks to bolster his political power in Syria.
    The opposition, the Muslim Brotherhood, the FSA, etc. are in most part rag-tag groups of radicals and anarchists and in small part actual freedom fighters.
    The west, led by none other than Obama administration (and Bush before him), backs the opposition years before the actual war started in an effort to destabilize the government and further divide the state.
    Russia officially remained silent up until the moment Assad started to lose ground, when they intervened to prevent his downfall. They back Assad, because he rejected a project to build an oil pipeline going from Qatar to Turkey and then to Europe. Such pipeline would make Europe much less dependent on Russian oil and gas.
    It is believed by some that ISIS is another project of the west, in their effort to destroy Assad, that went rogue and further added to the havoc in this already bitter clusterfuck.

In the end, it is about oil. As usual in the middle East.
    And in the end, it is the common children, man and women that will suffer. As usual.
    Actually Syria signed that pipeline project if I remember correctly.
    In July 2011 Iran, Iraq and Syria said they planned to sign a contract potentially worth around $6bn to construct a pipeline running from South Pars towards Europe, via these countries and Lebanon and then under the Mediterranean to a European country, with a refinery and related infrastructure in Damascus
    So while you're accurate on the other points, that is off the tracks.
    Russia wants to bolster its position in the middle east and retain an ally facing the mediterranean.

- - - Updated - - -

Just realised you were talking about Qatar bringing in oil.
    I'm not aware of that, maybe gas? Gas is where we lack diversity of imports in europe, not oil.

Assad and his dad were long time allies of the Russians. All Putin had to do was get on the phone, call Assad and have Assad terrorize the Sunnis and turn them into refugees.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Assad and his dad were long time allies of the Russians. All Putin had to do was get on the phone, call Assad and have Assad terrorize the Sunnis and turn them into refugees.
    The funny thing is hubcap actually believes that.

Thousands of kids are being killed there and we still have bold the "sunni" part! What's wrong with people???
    Does it really matter if he is sunni, shiat, christian or a Jew or what ever religion/ ideology his parents committed to? Does these biased reports do anything more than extending the confilict and deepening the hatred which already is consuming thousands of lives in the region?
    Last edited by HumbleDuck; 2016-08-20 at 06:25 AM.

We offered those who were willing good surrender terms (everything forgiven as long as they lay down weapons). Many took that option.
    We offered those who were willing diplomatic solutions. Many took that option too.

The rest has to be destroyed to achieve peace. We do believe in concept of "greater good" trumping individual sacrifices that have to be made.
    If those people do not believe in win-win solutions we provide they have to be forced to lose. Because alternative is everyone losing.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, US is enough for that as we see from years before Russian involvement.

There are many ways of handling refugee crises, if Russia is responsible for EU choosing one that frightened voters, then it's already at "World Government" stage of control...

Deleted
    Actually Syria signed that pipeline project if I remember correctly.

So while you're accurate on the other points, that is off the tracks.
    Russia wants to bolster its position in the middle east and retain an ally facing the mediterranean.
    They were about to sign it but the Swiss engineering company pulled back from the deal, and the war broke out.
    This pipeline you talk about comes from Iran and is an alternative to the earlier proposal of the Qatar pipeline, that was outright rejected by Assad with the plain and simple explanation "Because we are friends with the Russians". And with Turkey already constructed the network on their territory at that. Turkey, which is main player in this part of the world and 1st NATO force east of the Atlantic, made a huge investment into a project that was disapproved by their neighbor. Did it already started to smell bad?
    Now i'm not entirely sure as to why would the Russians permit Assad to build a pipeline coming from Iran, while vetoing such coming from Qatar. Has to do with alliances in the mid East, Back in the day Iran was under embargo imposed by US, they are also the prime nemesis of Israel, which is ally of US as is Qatar. Something along those lines.

- - - Updated - - -

Just realised you were talking about Qatar bringing in oil.
    I'm not aware of that, maybe gas? Gas is where we lack diversity of imports in europe, not oil.
    You're right, it's natural gas, yes. Gas, oil, does it really matter.
    Last edited by mmocf7e361541e; 2016-08-19 at 09:25 PM.

Deleted
    They were about to sign it but the Swiss engineering company pulled back from the deal, and the war broke out.
    This pipeline you talk about comes from Iran and is an alternative to the earlier proposal of the Qatar pipeline, that was outright rejected by Assad with the plain and simple explanation "Because we are friends with the Russians". Now i'm not entirely sure as to why would the Russians permit Assad to build a pipeline coming from Iran, while vetoing such coming from Qatar. Has to do with alliances in the mid East, Back in the day Iran was under embargo imposed by US, they are also the prime nemesis of Israel, which is ally of US as is Qatar. Something along those lines.

- - - Updated - - -

You're right, it's natural gas, yes. Gas, oil, does it really matter.
    Sorry but I'm going to need some sort of backup on this claims. I knew the Qatar deal failed as northern Iraq was too unstable.

Ya, this is another attempt to humanize the shit so Europe accepts the 'new normal' of unfettered immigration, as the Soros group was revealed to have pitched it in one of those leaked documents of theirs. Meanwhile if it wasn't for the West supporting all these proxy forces fighting over there they wouldn't have 1/100th of the success they have had and this conflict would likely be long over.

Problem Reaction Solution in a nutshell. Get all the warmongers under heel and you wouldn't see kids like this, nor all the refugee issues in Europe nor dozens of other issues that keep escalating and demanding more resources and more intervention
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    Sorry but I'm going to need some sort of backup on this claims. I knew the Qatar deal failed as northern Iraq was too unstable.
    You can start from here:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar-Turkey_pipeline

Then, the story is all over internet. Just google Qatar pipeline and youll find dozens of articles.

Anyone else getting tired of "Ten sad pics that will make you say fuck having borders and shit?"

Bringing him in is a mistake. Bringing any of them in has so far proven to been a mistake.

Why not instead of inviting this garbage into our boarders we give people a free plan ticket to go to where he lives and make it a better place?

Would be cheaper and rid us of our fools. Seems like a win-win.

We offered those who were willing good surrender terms (everything forgiven as long as they lay down weapons). Many took that option.
    We offered those who were willing diplomatic solutions. Many took that option too.

The rest has to be destroyed to achieve peace. We do believe in concept of "greater good" trumping individual sacrifices that have to be made.
    If those people do not believe in win-win solutions we provide they have to be forced to lose. Because alternative is everyone losing.
    That's American narrative /facepalm. We have a @Skroe wannabe here. Dude, you are not an American, you are a Russian .

This is the most retarded post I've read from you. It's much better if you drop 70's era American "bringer of democracy" narrative, and just say, like Skreo does, that "we defend our interest, and lost lives aren't important".

Next time, spare me from this shit. Respond with only real politics please.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-08-19 at 09:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could care less, people die in wars, be it children or grown up people.

I have seen enough videos on the internet to know that these people are not innocent, the child is, but not the people around him.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Deleted
    You can start from here:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar-Turkey_pipeline

Then, the story is all over internet. Just google Qatar pipeline and youll find dozens of articles.
    Thanks for that. I knew about the Iraq route alright. I'll look it up.

Russian MOD claims that pictures of this specific incident of destruction are not consistent with airstrike and are more in line of what would be expected from mortar or "gas baloon" strikes used by militants.

And ofc it denies that area was recently hit with airstrikes too.
    Well duh you russians dindu nuffink
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.