Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    What the hell are you guys doing out there? I've had three teeth removed, and each time without anestethics. The dentist simply gave an injection into my jaw that temporarily numbed the nerves. I was fully awake all the time, felt no pain when the dentist worked her way around my mouth, and was able to stand up and walk normally without any dizziness after the procedure. Only talking was a little bit difficult due to my tongue and half my face being numb for a couple of hours.
    Yep, this is what it was like for me. They gave me an option to either get the numbing shot or go under, and I chose the numbing shot (going under scares me a lot more than taking a needle). They checked my vitals, gave me the shot once they saw all was good, waited about 10 minutes or so for it to kick in, and did their thing. I could hear some cracking and stuff, but I didn't feel a thing. From start to finish, I was in and out in about 30 minutes. They sent me home with a prescription for some pain meds and a ziplock bag of those gauze pads I had to change every few hours. Wasn't really a bad experience at all.

Those pain meds hit me harder than anything. I had this appointment at like 8:30am on a work day. I thought "OK, I'll get this done, go home/get my shit together, and go back to work...no big deal" to myself. Yeah...went home, took one of those pills, sat on the couch, and next thing I knew, it was about 6:00pm. That was the first time I'd ever been on any kind of pain medication. Apparently, that shit knocks me out. I can forget about going anywhere for a while when I take one of those.

That was only one wisdom tooth though. My dentist keeps telling me he thinks I should get the other 3 removed. I just haven't been able to afford it yet (it's like....$400 something per tooth, and all I'll be able to do with my insurance is apply that towards the deductible).
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-08-22 at 01:57 PM.

I've had to have someone there to drive me home, they wouldn't admit me without it. This place sounds shady. Have her check her genitals.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================