Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    That NC State kicker deserves to be hardcore shunned by his team; what an incredible choke job. He's bad and he should feel bad.
    I cant imagine that will do anything for team chemistry. Maybe do a shit ton of practice punts, but shunning tends to not end well.

What a fucking horseshit call on that Wisconsin fumble. Absolutely no evidence to overturn the on-field ruling. That's some homer bullshit right there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Texas offense doing horrible. Ugh...our D is better though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohio State's offense misses Tom Herman.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

10+ Year Old Account
    and Texas gets the win after an awful 1st half for the offense (Our D was actually pretty good. 8 sacks!)

its funny though. Texas plays best when Strong's ass is on the line.

10+ Year Old Account
    Terrible call, holy shit.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

10+ Year Old Account
    Another week of working the weekend. At least the teams I wanted to win won. Florida learned how to score points. Pretty sure Alabama is gonna coast through the rest of the season, if they just destroyed Tennessee that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    checking on @Sibut and @Buckeyenut88 's sanity and health, as heart attack chances were high

God NC State loves causing havoc in the ACC. On an annual basis they upset someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Another week of working the weekend. At least the teams I wanted to win won. Florida learned how to score points. Pretty sure Alabama is gonna coast through the rest of the season, if they just destroyed Tennessee that way.
    Injuries, coaching and the quarterback led to that mess. I tend to blame the coaches for the play calling, but tbh even when they did the right the QB wouldn't even look down field before dumping it off. It's not real hard for defenses to stop you if you aren't going to attempt more than 5 yards down field. Pretty much Tennessee had receivers open across the middle all second half and Dobson would just dump it off.

I knew Tennessee would need some serious help to win with that many players out, but they got none.

On the good side, my Hogs beat Ole Miss. Even when they used to stink they gave us a heck of a game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    checking on @Sibut and @Buckeyenut88 's sanity and health, as heart attack chances were high

I woke up and felt like I played in the game : D

I drank more than I probably should have, but I survived! I still think there was some pretty shitty officiating in that game overall, but fortunately the Bucks pulled it out.

- - - Updated - - -

I cant imagine that will do anything for team chemistry. Maybe do a shit ton of practice punts, but shunning tends to not end well.
    You're right of course, but missing 3/4 field goals (especially since that last one was what, 20 yards?) is pretty unforgivable. I'm not sure what the point is of coddling someone who's that bad at his job, but being an asshole to him wouldn't be right either. I wonder what his % is for the season. I'd look it up but I'm on my way out the door atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    The BIG 12 (really 10 teams) had their conference today. No majority vote for expansion, sorry Houston.

Oh god why are we ranked #8 in the AP poll thats way to high.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    The BIG 12 (really 10 teams) had their conference today. No majority vote for expansion, sorry Houston.
    It's worse for the Big 12. Pretty much means if the other big 4 all have conference Champs that go undefeated, no matter what their champion does they are probably out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    It's worse for the Big 12. Pretty much means if the other big 4 all have conference Champs that go undefeated, no matter what their champion does they are probably out.
    which is silly, considering by playing every other team in the conference, the top team is the conference champion. We just didnt have a showhorse of a game called the ___ Championship. There is literally no difference in what we do and what other conferences do, and basically means the playoff comittee has some bad underlying biases.

(I am for expansion and getting that game in though, FWIW).

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm generally in favor of 8 conference games instead of 9, the Pac-12 is pretty stupid about it. It makes sense to play 9 conference games in a 10 team conference since everybody plays eachother but your overall conference record suffers for it, but the Pac-12 is at 12 teams and still plays 9 games meaning they no longer are having them play every team, but they still play an extra game to hurt their records.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I'm generally in favor of 8 conference games instead of 9, the Pac-12 is pretty stupid about it. It makes sense to play 9 conference games in a 10 team conference since everybody plays eachother but your overall conference record suffers for it, but the Pac-12 is at 12 teams and still plays 9 games meaning they no longer are having them play every team, but they still play an extra game to hurt their records.
    Because the PAC12 is the grown up conference. Having more conference games ups makes for a more honest conference champion. Even when they were the PAC 10 they played 9. It puts hair on your chest, like surfing in the Pacific without a wetsuit.

Also there's fewer Troy State colleges out here. Idaho can't possibly schedule all 12 teams every year.

which is silly, considering by playing every other team in the conference, the top team is the conference champion. We just didnt have a showhorse of a game called the ___ Championship. There is literally no difference in what we do and what other conferences do, and basically means the playoff comittee has some bad underlying biases.

(I am for expansion and getting that game in though, FWIW).
    Bias or not the Conference has been told more than once that without a championship game they are behind. Frankly if you've been told and you do nothing about it, it's your own damn fault if you are left out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oregon lost again, for people that stayed up to watch. I think they jinxed themselves by going with the normal uniforms.