Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    that made so little sense im not even sure it was english.
    Says the illiterate. I'm wondering just how bad your typing can get.

10+ Year Old Account
    interestin change and im interested to see how it will work out

and holy shit are some people butthurt in this thread
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Oh, so people won't get carried by red arrows being painted on their screen anymore?

Well it's about damn time.

Stupid blizzard is stupid. There's a lot of other more important things to fix. And they choose to fix something that isn't broken, not for a first time...

Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    well i want to see you at mythic imperator not messing up stuff. if u can know exactly on the fly see how many yards you are away from 6 different people, now those 6 peoples debuff timers and can postion your self accordingly, than i really say congratz to your awsome skills. This has nothing to with iskar (wich was totally ok to do with standard ui), but there are bosses were without those addons u would be greatly fucked, and there even was a blog from paragon about how important it was for them to have on the fly addon writers in their roster for mythic progression in highmaul. If a progression guild needs addon coders on standby to help them kill aboss, because its overcomplicated (aka requires on the fly dynamic postion changing by exact amounts of yards according to differnt long debuff times), than u know it has gone to far.
    Ok

1. I agree with you as you can see from back in the thread
    2. I wasn't talking about imperator, I was talking about the ridiculously easy ones, like Ultraxion and Iskar
    3. You even said my post has nothing to do with yours
    4. Why the hell did i get quoted?

welp never raiding again.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    6-8mill hardly.... I think there are less than 3mill active players atm, so yeah 400k is fucking a lot for a fucking content that has been outdate for 9 fucking years.... Thinking otherwise is just stupid....
    Why do you........keep using.........so many.............................ellispses................................................ ...........?

And where are you getting this "400k" number from, hm? Hard to believe there are "400k" people playing vanilla when the largest vanilla server right now has only about 8k active players across 2 servers.

I'm saying they are constantly removing things from game instead of implementing new stuff.
    Hell best feature in last 5?!? years were pokemons....
    Oh, so just because you don't like the new additions, you're claiming that they're not implementing new things.

If you played it during Vanilla and TBC then you know that having to collect certain type of gear for certain raid was amazing!
    No, having to carry around alternate sets of resist gear was a fucking chore. It didn't add any depth to the game, it was just a tedious requirement. Resist gear was retarded because it was just stam and resist, so it lowered your DPS/healing output, just to be able to not die to elemental damage. You NEVER wore resist gear anywhere outside of those fights. That's bad stat design.

Imagine if in legion, there was a certain boss fight that the whole raid needed to have 5 pieces of specific crafted gear or you couldn't beat it? That's fucking dumb. That's not difficulty, that's artificial gating to make you farm crap.

Time spent =/= difficulty.

Your explanation means nothing to me, really.
    Oh, so you're just going to plug your ears and scream "VANILLA WAS BEST VANILLA WAS BEST"

guess we've got nothing else to discuss, then. Bye.
    Last edited by anon5123; 2016-08-21 at 12:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    My original point was against people who thought that addons made the game easy. This isn't true, addons make mythic POSSIBLE. Even in your example, addons MUST work in order for the strat to work.

I am not arguing it isn't a radar, or based on map positioning. I am arguing against the morons who think Mythic is possible (on progression, not 20 ilvl later, 14 months later after multiple nerfs) without addons.
    Slootbag, raiding with the current best guild in the world welcome the change. However you, random fella on the internet, thinks it's going to be "IMPOSSIBLE" to do mythic raiding without it. Hmm..

Quote Originally Posted by eathdemon View Post
    um no all iskar assist is is a mouse over macro mixed with unit frames, no difrent than something like healbot. also blizzards on ui for crap like passing a item isnt great.
    Maybe you're just bad. I did fine with it as a 13/13 mythic raider.

That is - making my own macro, opening up blizzards ui frames, and passing it via my own made macro.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Deleted
    should be a good change, hopefully raids will be less addon-dependant, i just hope blizzard stops designing mechanics that assume everyone uses these addons

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    Any addon that helps with boss abilities shouldn't function. Either you learn it or react based on visual/audio queues that are native to the encounter.
    They need a new volume slider for audio cues then. A lot of us don't like hearing all the clashing and annoying noises in our ears as we raid.

I'm fine if this makes raids not be so ridiculous in design, but they better not expect players to turn on sounds. That puts a lot of us at a massive disadvantage over others, especially compared to the camera nonsense. Turning on Ambiance for the bird boss in ZA is a perfect example of something that should never be repeated.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Taygames View Post
    welp never raiding again.
    Yeah all the people who need their hand holding for raids will be saying that I guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    They need a new volume slider for audio cues then. A lot of us don't like hearing all the clashing and annoying noises in our ears as we raid.
    The audio option has already been added in WoD. Open your system settings > sound and you will see that there is an extra slider called Dialog.

(I cannot post links yet but here's a screenshot puu.sh/qIBtY/f411da651b.jpg)

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    As long as boss abilities become less silly in terms of positioning and shit that requires addons, that's great.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Handful, you have got to be joking?!? Handful isn't 400k players that are playing on a private realm, expansion that was current some 9 years ago....

It has to do anything, that are removing something from game every single fucking expansion or ability to do something, in this case addons that were a feature of this game since forever. If you havent played during Vanilla and TBC explaining you why resistance, hit rating, mp5.... gear was fucking amazing thing to have. Removing t he ability to track player position will do more harm than good, like every single thing they did so far.
    you're really grasping at straws, with that. especially when you consider how many of them are only on said private servers because they're too cheap to pay for live

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    Slootbag, raiding with the current best guild in the world welcome the change. However you, random fella on the internet, thinks it's going to be "IMPOSSIBLE" to do mythic raiding without it. Hmm..
    Yea compare the number one guild in the world to the massive amount of plebs that play the game.
    Hint a big chunk of those plebs actually manage to complete a big portion some times the whole mythic content with the help of those addons that blizzard are removing.

I can tell you for sure you would be seeing far less gorefiend/archi kills without WA's radar or exorsus raid tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Yea compare the number one guild in the world to the massive amount of plebs that play the game.
    Hint a big chunk of those plebs actually manage to complete a big portion some times the whole mythic content with the help of those addons that blizzard are removing.

I can tell you for sure you would be seeing far less gorefiend/archi kills without WA's radar or exorsus raid tool.
    Great. Not everyone should kill the harder bosses on the hardest difficulty. We have a lower difficulty for that reason. It's rather simple, mythic is/was never meant to be for everyone. If you can't handle playing without arrows pointing you into the right direction then yea, good riddance i suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    I like addons that provide ease of access and better UI, but when addons start becoming mandatory Blizzard needs to step in. Iskar Assist should have been hotfixed non-functional the moment it became mandatory.

- - - Updated - - -

Is that sarcasm or legit?
    Iskar assist was most certainly not mandatory, although I've had extra action button set as one of my keybinds since heroic Ultraxion...

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    Great. Not everyone should kill the harder bosses on the hardest difficulty. We have a lower difficulty for that reason. It's rather simple, mythic is/was never meant to be for everyone. If you can't handle playing without arrows pointing you into the right direction then yea, good riddance i suppose.
    The guilds going for world first will actually pay people to make them certain add-ons to cheese a fight. So by your logic, those guilds are filled with the dumbest fucks..

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    The guilds going for world first will actually pay people to make them certain add-ons to cheese a fight. So by your logic, those guilds are filled with the dumbest fucks..
    No, we know they pay people to make these addons so they can beat the other teams. It's not about them being dumbest fucks, it's them cutting every corner they can to get world first.

This is something that denies them that and forces others to well play the game properly without all the micro managing hand holding.