General questions on lvling/gearing up and dungeon at launch

Hi guys,

So with my guild mate we made a 5 man group for leveling up and gearing up for raidong at expansion launch. We want to rush the leveling zone to start end game as soon as possible.

So my questions are:

1/ Should we leveling up to 110 our ways and then group at lvl110 do go dungeon or should we group? Wich one is faster?

2/ Doing quest, how long would it take us to lvl max?

3/ Heroic dungeon need 810ilvl to queu but can we go at 790~ilvl without the group finder system?

4/ I've seen that for 5 man mythic+ you comp can have a great difference in doing the dungeons. We will be Paltank, chamheal and I don't know for the dps yet but will it really matter for doing 5man heroics/mythic?

1/ According to the speed leveling threads on the forum, the fastest way to level up is party questing and completing all the zones. Besides this you should also do your garrison quests and profession quests asap because you can't get to 110 on zone quests alone.

2/ The speed levelers seem to be able to do it betweene 6 and 7,5 hours.

3/ You can do a dungeon without having enough ilvl if you are a full premade group. The ilvl restriction is for queueing with randoms.

4/ What matters the most is the skill level of the people. A dead DPS deals no dps. It is better to have people that performs a little less than optimal if they can avoid boss mechanics and help the healer/tank in hard situations.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...in-6-7-5-hours
    Last edited by Moddycss; 2016-08-22 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Added link to speed leveling thread

Great thanks! For n°4 that was what I though but apparently if you have DPS with lots of cleaves (like DK) it can be a lot easier, so I was wondering how much of a difference it can make. But anyways I'll go with what I can to so we'll see.

I was wondering, has anyone tried to save all the rare elite mobs to max lvl to have the loot scale, is it a fast way to gear up?

Thanks again for the quick answering!
    Last edited by Shayd; 2016-08-22 at 12:36 PM.