Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    Communication and an open mind is pretty important to make that kind of relationship dynamic work from what I experienced and read. It's not for me but I think it's great people can do it.
    This is very true. I'm in a poly-situation, and still seeing how it works out long-term.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    He is MMO's token gay dude, we just gotta deal with it.
    This made me giggle. There's a lot more than you think, including a couple mods.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Here's a funny observation; most of the worlds most successfull and smartest people have had sex regularly throughout their life. Presumably because sex is nice and healthy and doesn't decrease your mental faculties by some magical means.
    Even Steven Hawking gets laid every now and then.

Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    @KrimzinOG

Quote Originally Posted by Aeriel View Post
    I hang out with poly and pansexual men and women. Women tend to be more open minded than given credit.
    Women are more sexually fluid, I think. But I view sexuality as a spectrum.

Most people in my experience are not 100% gay or straight, but somewhere in between (even if they're 90/10 most days of the week).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzin View Post
    Even Steven Hawking gets laid every now and then.
    Stephen Hawking likes to hang out at strip/swingers clubs, he probably gets more action than you think.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...freedom-acres/

There's photos of him on the internet posing with some of the ladies...

Quote Originally Posted by Aeriel View Post
    This made me giggle. There's a lot more than you think, including a couple mods.
    Would be strange if we DIDN'T have LBGTQ posters/mods.

A lot of virgins tend to have a high opinion of themselves. Either they can't be bothered with sex because it is common and mundane, and/or because they choose to ignore women altogether and pursuit their interests. Or at least this what I think they tell to themselves every time they are asked this question.

Wow, this is a real thread.

The fact that we are throwing around value statements regarding people's virginity is quite disheartening. Why would anyone care if someone else is a virgin?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Why 30?

Why not 50 where you will transcend space and time and become a God?
    i hear at 60 i will transform into one of lolth drider's.
    or transform into a drow myself not sure which.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2016-08-21 at 03:03 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

This is a fun meme.
    But if you actually think that you're a smarter or better person because you haven't got laid, that's a bit too far.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth
    A lot of virgins tend to have a high opinion of themselves.
    They often do, but I think refusing to eat meat throws their body out of balance.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I don't even know how it's possible to still be a virgin at 30 unless you live on a island alone
    Not everyone is interested in jumping in bed with everyone they interact with.

Quote Originally Posted by Styxz View Post
    Very strange thread indeed. wtf is a wizard lol? Is that what we're calling old virgins now?
    A Wizard is a Sorcerer for pros!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post
    Wow, this is a real thread.
    I don't actually think the OP was serious, but I suppose it's possible.

This is some shit. Do w/e you want but don't make up excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I don't actually think the OP was serious, but I suppose it's possible.
    At least it gives folks a chance to feel good by looking down their noses at people who, as virgins, must be antisocial hideous ogres. I don't understand it, but it will serve to benefit many people it seems. Live and let live, ideally with as little judgment as possible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    The fact that we are throwing around value statements regarding people's virginity is quite disheartening. Why would anyone care if someone else is a virgin?
    Status, mockery. A lot of people will do anything to perceive themselves as better, both concious or subconciously.

- - - Updated - - -

At least it gives folks a chance to feel good by looking down their noses at people who, as virgins, must be antisocial hideous ogres. I don't understand it, but it will serve to benefit many people it seems. Live and let live, ideally with as little judgment as possible.
    Pff, I am a two-headed ogre, I win the virgin oppression olympics!

I kindof feel like the tone of the original post is at least partially to blame...I mean, he said he was willingly choosing to abstain from sex because he believed it would grant him special powers...I hope we can both agree that is a rather silly claim...

Most of the judgement seems to be self-criticism from those who say they are virgins/celibate and seem upset about it.

Deleted
    I don't see people criticizing virgins... I see people criticizing the absurd reasons some people spew

Quote Originally Posted by Vieve
    Pff, I am a two-headed ogre, I win the virgin oppression olympics!
    I'm fortunate to have a brother who is pumping out a few babies now, so it's largely gotten my mother off my back. I'm not the type of guy to be crawling in ladies either, and I'm quite fine with that knowledge.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see people criticizing virgins... I see people criticizing the absurd reasons some people spew
    The "you must be ugly or lazy" comments don't help matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista
    I kindof feel like the tone of the original post is at least partially to blame...I mean, he said he was willingly choosing to abstain from sex because he believed it would grant him special powers...I hope we can both agree that is a rather silly claim...
    Agreed. I viewed the OP as a strange attempt at sarcastic humor. There's no way he believes what he is typing. Therefore, what shocked me was the bitter condemnations of virgins in the posts that followed.

10+ Year Old Account
    hey whatever youre doin in your bed room, or rather, not do is all up to you
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

7+ Year Old Account
    My reasons are valid. All women are crazy, it is just a matter to what degree.

Not to mention they lie, cheat, and are fake as all hell.

Plus so many are infected with Feminism, like a mental disorder.