Awesome inc
Hi, my name is swordai (dominique) .

-Awesome inc- started up on the Magtheridon realm after the first patch of Warlords. Our raiders have been playing since Vannila/TBC. We build up our guild and raid team until we could have a taste of mythic. We have a relaxed atmosphere with a desire to raid on a semi hardcore lvl now, yet pursuit life outside the game.
Each raider must maintain their character to maximize their output. Spec change is sometimes necessary depending on the fight.
We are well balanced atm for legion with a very active tank and healer team. So our main need is DPS.
Our Gm and officer team as well as raid leaders have years of experience behind them. And we are always looking to improve our guild (exp: for legion we gonna use Role leaders)
We are also planning to raid in at a high level in Legion (mythic).
Looking foreward to meet ya.

Guild progress:
Highmaul Normal: 7/7
Highmaul heroic: 7/7
Blackrock Foundry Normal:10/10
Blackrock Foundry Heroic:10/10
Hellfire Citidel Normal 13/13
Hellfire Citidel Heroic: 13/13
Hellfire Citidel Mythic: 2/13
(before the nerf, we lacked numbers for more mythic kills)

What are we looking for?
Right now, we are looking for semi-hardcore players who play for fun, but also take the time to max their character, and really give120% their output. We like people who show up on time, and come prepared with knowledge of upcoming fights. With little time between pulls.
We will NOT bring in players to a raid just to fill a roster requirement.

What are we NOT looking for?

We're not looking for carries. We're looking for people who can contribute to every kill. If you could clone yourself 19 times, would you have a successful Mythic guild? If you can't answer yes to that, you're probably not the type of player we're looking for right now. Are we willing to help and teach? 100% yes

Class needs:
Note: "High" means that there's an immediate position available for the class/spec mentioned. "Low" means that while we’re happy with the class currently on our roster, we would still consider someone who could pull competitive numbers. Our roster is very flexible, so even if your class is listed as "Low” don't let it deter you from submitting an application with us.

Code:
Updated: 21/08

DPS melee:
Death Knight: High
Paladin: Low
Druid: (feral): Medium
Warrior: Low
Monk: Medium
Rogue: Low
shaman: Medium
hunter: high
demon hunter: Low

Ranged dps: 
Warlock: Medium
Mage: Medium
Priest: High
Hunter: Low
shaman: medium
druid: High
How we handle loot:
We simply roll for each item that is dropped. Highest wins. however there are some rules attached to it:
We prioretise raider rank above trial rank when handling out epics.
The Master looter which is always 1 of our three raid will always have a final say no matter the outcome.
For start of legion each raider can only get 1 item per week and then he becomes lootlocked.
Example: I won an item from ace from first boss rolling 93 and he a 4. I get the epic.
Next boss i outroll him again 74to 69. since i am lootlocked for the week. he get the epic.
third boss i outroll him again. i win the epic, fourth boss i outroll too. i get item again.
Lootlocked is to spread items to everyone at the start of expansion.

After a month or 2. this rule will dissapear.

Raid Schedule:
We raid on the following nights (server time):

Monday: 20:30 - 23:00
Tuesday: 20:30 - 23:00
Thursday: 21:00 - 23:00

What we expect from you:

- Turn up on time for the agreed schedule, 15 min before raid time for invites. If you have to cut it closer make sure you log in at the entrance of the raid fully ready.
- Attendance - 2 out of 3 raid nights (66percent)
- Be prepared before the raid which includes such things as: Knowing fights, consumables such as flasks and food are provided by the guild. help is welcome..
- Read up on upcoming bosses, Stay up to date with the current progress and encounters.
- Knowing your class and optimizing it to its full utility.
- We expect you to be mature and friendly towards others. and have a sense for humour.

How to apply:
If u want to join the raid team then apply at our forum: awesomeinc.enjin.com
2)If u are not into that... talk in game:
officer contact:
Aldrachi: Swordai#2538 (me)
Divinia: Challe#2931 (our gm)
Tidus:Kaeil#2999 (fellow raid leader and hubby of our gm)
Toverschaap: Schaap#2437 (Raidleader)
and Ace: minibearjd#2340 (our social officer)

Gl finding a place that suits ur needs