Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I really hope you won't but who knows.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakthir90 View Post
    I'm not saying it should or shouldn't be called a drug, what i'm saying is that it is. That is a fact that cannot be denied. Don't get me wrong, I am not anti weed. But at the end of the day, regardless of studies, it is classed as a drug and that is what it is.

- - - Updated - - -

That wasn't my post lol.
    Opps, sorry, quoting was messed up. Thought I fixed it.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Are drugs a major issue for employers in the US? I've never had one here, not that it would matter for me, but I know our branch in the US implemented mandatory testing a few years ago and it really helped turn the branch around.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    I really hope you won't but who knows.
    Why, cause' he's one of them "druggies"? Smoking the devils lettuce? Are you 40?

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vichan View Post
    who knows, but it's still possible for it to cause cancer especially when you use rolling papers/blunts plus any smoke is bad for your lungs but it'd be hard to get numbers for it since most people that smoke weed also smoke cigarettes
    How about eating it, or even vaping weed?

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Are drugs a major issue for employers in the US? I've never had one here, not that it would matter for me, but I know our branch in the US implemented mandatory testing a few years ago and it really helped turn the branch around.
    If you're in Ontario drug tests are illegal in most cases due to anti-discrimination laws (addiction is considered a mental health issue). Can only be drug tested if they have reasonable evidence to believe it's negatively affecting your work or for specific high clearance positions.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyBravo View Post
    So I took a SALIVA drug test (kept a piece of cotton in my mouth for a couple minutes). I was sober for about a week, and then I started smoking again for about 10 days. In those 10 days I smoked daily, but LESS THAN 1 gram collectively. I smoked 36 hours prior to the test. In those 36 hours, I brushed my teeth, gums, tongue, cheeks, etc vigorously followed by a 2-3min mouthwash every morning, mid-day, and night. I also chewed a bunch of gum, drank plenty of water, and I'm only 125lbs with a very high metabolism. The tests are getting sent to a lab, so it's not the immediate on-site test.

I've read that THC is only detectable up from 1-12, 1-24, and 1-48 hours. But then I've read horror stories where it can be up to 72+ hours. If anyone has been in a similar situation as me (casual/light, but daily smoker), any serious answers or past experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

its probably too late but look into something called Palo Azul. Helps detox and pass tests for you pot smokers out there. NEver failed me
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

15+ Year Old Account
    It should be noted that the residual ▵9-THC levels are maintained in the body for a long time following abuse. The half- life of it for an infrequent user is 1.3 days and for frequent users 5-13 days. After smoking a cigarette containing 16-34 mg of ▵9-THC, THC-COOH is detectable in plasma for 2-7 days.

In short, flat out no.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    If you're in Ontario drug tests are illegal in most cases due to anti-discrimination laws (addiction is considered a mental health issue). Can only be drug tested if they have reasonable evidence to believe it's negatively affecting your work or for specific high clearance positions.
    I'm in BC, not sure about the rules here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Why, cause' he's one of them "druggies"? Smoking the devils lettuce? Are you 40?
    Did you even read what he wrote or are you just in full on triggered mode right now ?

You are likely positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    Why is this even on here?.... If you've already taken the test, then there's nothing that can be done. Certainly asking random people on the internet isn't going to change that either.
    He wanted validation, which is why all of the posts which supported his pre-disposed beliefs were the "honest" "Good" ones, and all of the posts which said he may fail were the "ignorant" "troll" ones.

He's taking that test for a reason. Cheating is never ok.
    And yes, doing drugs is bad, kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    When I first read this I was WTFing. That they don't test people in professions like commercial truck drivers. But re-read it and okies

I feel like I should say,"Dunno ...try pissing on your screen and we can check the results"

Depending on the depth of the test ...they will catch pretty much anything you have done within the last few weeks...depending on what they are looking for.

This is stupid... can you really get fired for smoking weed ? I could understand something else but... weed ? As long as you don't smoke it during your work, what's the harm ?

smh

Homophobia is so gay.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    This is stupid... can you really get fired for smoking weed ? I could understand something else but... weed ? As long as you don't smoke it during your work, what's the harm ?

smh
    The 1950s mentality that cannabis is harmful. Science proves otherwise but people don't change their ways.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

The 1950s mentality that cannabis is harmful. Science proves otherwise but people don't change their ways.
    Cannabis can be harmful, it's just nowhere near as harmful as even some legal recreational substances.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Cannabis can be harmful, it's just nowhere near as harmful as even some legal recreational substances.
    Nah man, Cannabis has absolutely no negative health affects what so ever. It's natural so it can't be bad for you.

so... all of this only to tell that you take drugs? lame.