Deleted

Permanent glyph of stars?

Hello!

I'm sorry if this has been answered before. I couldn't find anything googling it (maybe I'm bad).

I see druids everywhere that have the visual effect of glyph of stars applied to them while in moonkin form, or even flight form or mounted. It seems to be a premanent effect. I tried applying the new glyph of stars to my spellbook but I still get the same as before (moonkin converted to sparkly non-formed character).

Can anyone tell me what's creating this permanent effect? It looks really cool and I would like it on my druid.

Quote Originally Posted by moffin View Post
    Hello!

I'm sorry if this has been answered before. I couldn't find anything googling it (maybe I'm bad).

I see druids everywhere that have the visual effect of glyph of stars applied to them while in moonkin form, or even flight form or mounted. It seems to be a premanent effect. I tried applying the new glyph of stars to my spellbook but I still get the same as before (moonkin converted to sparkly non-formed character).

Can anyone tell me what's creating this permanent effect? It looks really cool and I would like it on my druid.
    it's a balance druid talent

Specifically it's Blessing of the Ancients. One gives you a blue glow the other gives you an orange one.

Deleted
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by DevoutChaos View Post
    Specifically it's Blessing of the Ancients. One gives you a blue glow the other gives you an orange one.
    Elune is blue(moon), An'she is Yellow-Orange(sun).