invisible death and decay ?

i'm not seeing death and decay on any mob that walks in it , how am i sure that they get hit and stuff .. can anyone clarify ??
    or is this bliz being sloppy ( doodatdoor )? lol

Assuming you mean there's no debuff and not there's no dnd visible - you should be seeing dnd on the floor but indeed there's no debuff on enemies within it now. Largely it's based on relying on seeing the damage roll in / seeing them inside for small enough mobs to be clear.

Multiple ground effects now work if any part of the mob hitbox is in rather than the centre, which should help.

why? They wanted to cut down on debuffs in legion looked like a possible reason, given how many they cut off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Are you talking about the ground visual, or the debuff itself?

Ground Visual = Maybe you're settings are too low?

Debuff = Maybe your UI isn't showing them, maybe the mob isn't fully in the D'n'D?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prothynyas View Post
    i'm not seeing death and decay on any mob that walks in it , how am i sure that they get hit and stuff .. can anyone clarify ??
    or is this bliz being sloppy ( doodatdoor )? lol
    You can get an addon for scrolling damage texts and see it that way, by the ticking damage. For me it has become second nature especially now with us needing to stand in it to cleave i generally always know when mobs are in it as i can visual the size of it without actually seeing it.