Windburst - How good is it?

Apologies if this has been discussed at length before, but I was wondering if Windburst falls into the MM rotation once the talent is unlocked?

For all the complaints about BM being too simple, I find Marks to be incredibly dull right now. I'm no min/maxer, but I like performing well, so I'm leaning MM as my main spec in Legion. I just want to be reassured that there will be some addition to the rotation right now.

Cheers!

Deleted
    it hits hard. REALLY HARD. It also has a 'Jet Stream' than allies can run through for a speed boost, & can apply Vulnerability/Deadeye when you unlock the trait.

But it doesn't interact with Vulnerable/deadeye, or Mark targets.

I guess it doesn't interact until said trait, I just use it on CD, but unless anyone else can add to this?

Deleted
    It's (according to wowhead) **800**% weapon damage, 1,5 s cast costs 20 focus and will proc vuln'.
    Aimed shot is 215%(?) and costs 50, will be buffed by Patient Sniper and traits, but it's 215%(?) base nonetheless.

So even if you triple AiS damage, it still won't reach Windburst damage.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Girouette View Post
    it hits hard. REALLY HARD. It also has a 'Jet Stream' than allies can run through for a speed boost, & can apply Vulnerability/Deadeye when you unlock the trait.

But it doesn't interact with Vulnerable/deadeye, or Mark targets.

I guess it doesn't interact until said trait, I just use it on CD, but unless anyone else can add to this?
    You can unlock a trait in the artifact Mark of the Windrunner