Legion pvp class choice

I'm stuck choosing between enhancement shammy and a rogue for Legion pvp. My main concern are 2s, and my partner's gonna play feral. Any tips on which class would be a better pick?

Deleted
    enhancement shaman + feral was a viable 2s comp in WoD. with the removal of cyclone in Legion it will be harder to win games but with all the support/off-heals it will definitely be playable up to 2.4.

rogue + feral on the other hand has never really worked out because both classes are stun-heavy.

as soon as you two get the hang of kiting, peeling and supporting each other, enhancement shaman + feral will be fun!

Feral and enhamy was good in WoD because they both had quite some off heals, offensive dispel from shaman was quite powerful training healers and you had quite a few ways to keep the pressure.

With the healing nerf on both classes and the reduction of the effectiveness on offensive dispel I am not sure it would be effective, mainly because any warrior + healer would fuck you up badly. I would say in this scenario feral + rogue would be better, but still not a great comp and we won't know for sure until we get to the main patch.

Id go rogue, since out of 2, it provides the most CC and better burst (in my opinion) feral lost clone, so you kinda need rogue's sap/blind/stuns to cc healer or non-KT.

Also rogues always will be very very good in pvp, so its a safe choice. Enh on other hand fluctuates up and down in pvp balance.

10+ Year Old Account
    These kind of threads are not allowed here. Please read the forum rules. Closing
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.