Did I miss the Dark Arbiter nerf post or did everyone pretend it didn't happen?

Last couple weeks there was a stealth nerf to many classes that ripped Dark Arbiter pretty hard for raiding. Didn't really see a thread talking about it so I was surprised.

Essentially, you could start every fight with max runic power (if you exploited a bit) OR with like 50 runic power (if you rotated abilities legitimately). This would end up with rather large buffs to DA's damage via runic power throughput. However, Blizzard stealth nerfed some classes so that they will immediately drop to 20 resource at beginning of raid encounters.

This literally derailed any DA prep to make sure you had near max runic power with 3 runes instantly at beginning of fight. I honestly think that is going to make it so SR is mandatory in most cases at 110.

They're doing this game-wide to prevent people from pooling resources (and having to pool resources) pre-pull. Obviously everything else will be re-tuned to match that

Classes that have to build resources are not meant to start boss encounters with a lot of said resources stock piled already.

DA is only God mode now because of Ring and sub 3 min fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Delkerramak View Post
    Last couple weeks there was a stealth nerf to many classes that ripped Dark Arbiter pretty hard for raiding. Didn't really see a thread talking about it so I was surprised.

Essentially, you could start every fight with max runic power (if you exploited a bit) OR with like 50 runic power (if you rotated abilities legitimately). This would end up with rather large buffs to DA's damage via runic power throughput. However, Blizzard stealth nerfed some classes so that they will immediately drop to 20 resource at beginning of raid encounters.

This literally derailed any DA prep to make sure you had near max runic power with 3 runes instantly at beginning of fight. I honestly think that is going to make it so SR is mandatory in most cases at 110.
    There's already a thread on this....just not how it directly effects DA. ALL classes dont get to do prep-pull ritual bullshit and that's a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    There's already a thread on this....just not how it directly effects DA. ALL classes dont get to do prep-pull ritual bullshit and that's a good thing.
    I am pretty sure that combo points still don't reset at the start of the fight tho.