Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    what you will also get that you deliberately missed is :

-no flying
    -huge server ques making game unplayable for first couple of weeks on high pop servers
    -shitton of bugs not fixed in beta
    -no lfr

+ all those things you listed will be there in future so for causal players theres no point subbing untill blizzard puts in essential things like flying and lfr and fixes bugs - 7.1 which probably will come in december will be quite a sweet spot to resub
    I have better idea! Resub 10 years from now:

+many more content avaiable
    +you dont even have do LFR, you can SOLO stuff! perfect for causal players!
    +flying, flying everywhere!
    +there is even possibility that WoW will be B2P till then

and most important, we don't have to see you for very long time! (because you leave forum also, right? it's not very causal to whine about game that you're not playing on fansites)

Druids having a good cry that they no longer have millions more health than other tanks makes me chuckle. Having 5,000,000 while every other tank floats around 3,000,000 was just... mental.

7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard has no idea what they are doing with Assassination. This spec is going to need massive changes by the time 7.1 or 7.2 comes out or it will be overshadowed in all ways by Combat and Sub. Sadly, the most likely outcome here is Blizzard will just ignore things until 8.0 as the spec dies completely for the next 2 years. Ah well.

Deleted
    nice more gated timed content at exp launch

Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    Druids having a good cry that they no longer have millions more health than other tanks makes me chuckle. Having 5,000,000 while every other tank floats around 3,000,000 was just... mental.
    they had the health because they lost their dodge they still have tons of health tho but may need a tweak and most the issues people are having is AP that got nerfed with it

Quote Originally Posted by Ishiyumi View Post
    Nice more people who don't know they've been doing that since MoP. And it works because it gives people time to get raid ready and work on some alts.

Deleted
    yea, im still waiting for more smaller raids in one tier for diversity purposes, so far I see one raid, one "smaller" raid (aka 1-2 bosses), then its all irrelevant, one delayed tier raid and then one more raid (probably final if 1st raid is tier raid), so the same we got in WoD

Deleted
    Is it just me or have they nerfed/changed Judgement for Protection Paladins without notifying us? the change is the cooldown mechanic for Shield of the Righteous wich has gone from 2sec on hit and 4 sec on crit to 1 sec on hit and 2 sec on crit. I noticed the change last night on the August 23.

Quote Originally Posted by Naturalna View Post
    yea, im still waiting for more smaller raids in one tier for diversity purposes, so far I see one raid, one "smaller" raid (aka 1-2 bosses), then its all irrelevant, one delayed tier raid and then one more raid (probably final if 1st raid is tier raid), so the same we got in WoD
    Emerald nightmare is not a raid tier and will be the 1st raid introduced. 7.1 will introduce Karazhan which is a 5 man dungeon as well as a 9 boss raid. The Nighthold, which will be the 3rd raid, is the 1st tier raid in Legion. That will most likely just be the beginning, no way will they make Gul'dan the end boss of Legion.

Really wish they would give Frost DK's some attention, the spec is just so much worse than Unholy.

Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    Ergh, demon blade nerf will force us more and more towards the annoying prepared momentum playstyle so many of us hate, prepared was already ahead (only slightly but that's how it should be)

Why do i see no effort to balance the first tier? Not picking fel rush talent and using fel rush on CD is a 10% dps loss over other talent choices, which is fucking huge, i mean really fucking huge.
    Just like with every spec blizzard has a playstyle in mind for it, with some variation but still. Not trying to be that guy but there are quite a few different melee classes if you dont like the momentum set up that so many of us do like.

I fundamentally cannot understand how 3 weeks before raiding (4 for LFR) is so terrible.

I suppose if you're Joe Hardcore McRaider, then you feel the need to race to end-game, but for everyone else? Do you really only play to do the raids and everything else in between is just an obstacle?

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    what you will also get that you deliberately missed is :

-no flying
    -huge server ques making game unplayable for first couple of weeks on high pop servers
    -shitton of bugs not fixed in beta
    -no lfr

+ all those things you listed will be there in future so for causal players theres no point subbing untill blizzard puts in essential things like flying and lfr and fixes bugs - 7.1 which probably will come in december will be quite a sweet spot to resub
    wow...

-no flying? Really? Still beating that dead horse? It's not something you should expect in 2016, maybe even in 2017. It's also has NOTHING to do with raid schedule, flying was known to be absent since the day it was announced. You can still hate it, but you know where the door is.

-huge server ques? Not really, you might see queues on patch day on a few select servers, but not for weeks, and they won't be long. Also, this AGAIN, has nothing to do with raid schedule and what content there is in the game. You yet again just spew your bullshit arguments to blindly hate a game you are clearly simply addicted to and can't move on.

-shit ton of bugs were fixed in beta, there are still some around, and there will always be, this is no different to other expansions or any other game from any other company for that matter. Again, nothing to do with whether you are raiding and mythic dungeoning or not. Again, just blind hate.

-no LFR: My post was specifically talking about LFR, so I don't know what you mean by I deliberately missed it.

+ All those things you listed will be there in future? What kind of argument is that?

-Hey kids, wanna go to Disney World?!
    -Meh, Disney ain't going anywhere, no point in going this year...
    -Stupid child

This argument can basically be said for anything in life AND AGAIN has nothing to do with raid schedule. Mythic Dungeons will be around next year too.

Deleted
    Well I was considering my return for legion but blizzard made it very easy. Gating content..... wow just wow. I thought they would learn something.

PoE here I come I guess.

This. Gating LFR isn't a big deal to me, but it is stupid.

Kinda hard to swallow "easy upgrades" as an excuse considering how infrequently anything even drops from the bosses. You can do the entirety of LFR and get nothing but runes, and in my experience, that's generally how it goes. I mean, apparently runes are something to get excited over (LOL), but still, it's dragging out content for the sake of dragging out content, and exactly zero people will be fooled by it.

Every time I don't see changes to BM I feel mixed about it. It's probably the most boring spec I have out of 11 characters, but at the same time, at this stage of things its probably better to NOT see your class/spec listed for fear over knee-jerk nerfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I can't really manage to clear all 6 sites in 2 hours as of yet, I don't see the point of increasing it even further to be honest...
    Maybe its supposed to feel overwhelming, like, we're being overrun by the legion?
    Hence why we're going to be trying to fight them on their end, and close the portal, instead of just trying to keep the invasions at bay.

Quote Originally Posted by Xixxor View Post
    Just like with every spec blizzard has a playstyle in mind for it, with some variation but still. Not trying to be that guy but there are quite a few different melee classes if you dont like the momentum set up that so many of us do like.
    And? There's 3 talents per row, is possible to have different playstyles in a single spec, i don't care that the playstyle exists, but that we're forced into it, it's mostly the first row honestly, fel mastery is so poorly tuned, it's miles ahead of the other options except on a cleave fight where there will always be targets, and even then, it's only a tiny bit behind (Spoiler, there's no fights with two targets up all the time)

Momentum isn't far ahead, it's much more reasonably balanced, but not picking fel mastery in the first tier is a minimum 10% dps loss.

Heck, since DH's only have a single DPS spec, i would have thought they'd have wanted different playstyles being possible.

idk. I LFR should definitely be gated in *some* way.

It's a shitty feeling to see a boss for the first time in LFR. Reduces the enjoyment of progressing through heroic or normal or whatever. If all of LFR released the same week as heroics, my raid would get 4 bosses in to heroic the first week, then I would queue and cut down all of the bosses in LFR

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP Guardian Druids. The expac looked so promising. The old Blizzard bait-n-switch probably fooled more than just myself into purchasing Legion.

/shakes tiny fist

A little happy about my shaman, a lil whatevs about my druid.