Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Finally fixed good riddance to asshats like OP joining groups just to realm hop

Anyone else having issues where you list a group and you get phased? Sucks especially when world bosses are up only to delist the group and you dont phase back

Deleted
    now if my server was only "my server" and not a bunch of retards because shit-phasing
    too bad its still full of people from other servers because gotta keep the server transfers rolling in so the change is fucking retarded

using a secondary account is a simple way around this.

It's actually a good thing. Now I only have to compete within my own shard for rares, rather than the whole freaking world. But having played Everquest for years, I am a patient man anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    It's been this way since 7.0.3 nearly a month ago. Good to see that people are finally starting to realize it doesn't work anymore.
    Not enough... still seeing a ton of idiots realm hopping like no tomorrow.

Some people are too dense to not realise they haven't been realm hopping for the past month like they used to prior to patch...

Unfortunately most people don't seem to be aware of this change, and are still spamming groups not realizing that they aren't actually changing server when they join.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was farming a hozen piece pipe (dont ask) and was using server hop to great success without people in Pandaria in the raid/group. I got 14 kills in 4 hours. This was on 8/25