Former Top 5 US Raider LF 2 (maybe 3) Day Schedule

I am former raider with a top 5 US guild that no longer raids. I have been on hiatus due to a professional move across the country with no gaming equipment this summer, but I am heading back home shortly before Legion launches.

I was in a two top 20 US guilds from Vanilla to Cata with a big break during most of MoP and beginning of WoD and raided BRF/HFC with a top 5 US guild.

School, work, and other personal matters have gotten in the way of my schedule, so I am looking to continue my aspirations for hardcore raiding but on a casual schedule.

I am looking for a new home with a proven track record. Capable of getting <US 75 kills on a casual schedule.

Some information about myself, even though I have an extensive history of competitive raiding scene I am not an asshole elitist. I consider myself a competitive raider with a mindset to be productive and efficient. That being said, I also have a lot of crude humor and love messing around as much as the next person. I feel like there is a time for one side or the other to exist but also a time for both sides to co-exist.

I've played boomkin through this last tier however I am interested in playing one of my other alts (which I have experienced raiding hardcore as):

Current options for classes that I can play in Legion at an advanced level:

- Boomkin/Feral
    - Hunter
    - DK
    - Rogue
    - Mage

My time availabilities:
    - Weekend Nights (heavily preferred)
    - Any combination of M/T/W/Th but preferred two days a week (might be interested in 3)
    - I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ADDING ADDITIONAL DAYS UNLESS THEY ARE OPTIONAL. I know it's the beginning of an expansion, but my schedule probably will not allow for it
    - Anywhere from 4-8 PM PST
    Last edited by Daeth; 2016-08-30 at 03:20 AM.

Hey man,

so i'm from Know your enemy, we are a new guild on the alliance side of Kel'thuzad comprised almost entirely of players with US-100 xp or better and I think you might be a good fit so here is some info about us.

2 nights a week like you said you wanted
    Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-12:30 est

We are really looking for a Rogue/DK but would be interested in any class you choose to play

my btag is Upriser#1950, or you can talk to our gm at tollo#1278 ill be working tonight but ill get with you tomorrow if you are interested!

Bump, still on the hunt

Bump, still on the hunt

- - - Updated - - -

Bump, still looking for a new home

Bump, still looking

Still looking, looking to get back into the game ASAP

Hey Daeth,

I'm in the process of forming a guild for former raiders with prior raiding experience who are looking come back to the game to raid in Legion. I and the other core members are former Afthermath (Mal'ganis) members. We raid Tues/Thurs/Sunday from 6pm - 10pm PST. We're still in the process of forming and filling our roster. Currently DPS and healing slots are still open. If you're interested my battletag is Camere#1684. Feel free to ask questions.

Hello Daeth,

Your history and our guild's match up! A history of excellence looking for a new start in Legion.

<Can you eyemagin> is a newly formed progression raiding guild (currently located on Arthas-US). We are composed of raiders from several top 10 US guilds (i.e. Pie Chart, Refined, etc.) who had previously raided together and retired. We have returned to raid together once more and have compiled a core raiding group of roughly 15 players. We are going to be progression minded on a short raiding schedule, but will be maintaining a casual and fun raiding atmosphere.

We are a nine hour a week guild. No exceptions.

About us:

Currently Recruiting:
    - 1 non-paladin Tank
    - ranged DPS besides ele

Raid times (EST):

Monday: 8:30-11:30 PM
    Tuesday: 8:30-11:30 PM
    Thursday: 8:30-11:30 PM

Please add my battletag Xade#1361, I'd like to chat with you about joining our roster.

Best Regards,
    Xadefinn

We are a weekend raiding guild. Would love to have you either on a hunter or a unholy DK. Our raid times are Saturdays and Sundays from 6-10 PM PST. Please add me at Warnoxz#1531. Would love to chat some more!

PMd u maybe u didnt see or just not interested, if you are msg Levios#1714

10+ Year Old Account
    Former US 23rd guild <LA> is reforming after its breakup in WoD. We currently have around 10 raiders returning and need more to fill out our roster for Mythic raiding. We plan on sticking to a light schedule of Teus, Wed 7:30-11:30 EST with a goal of staying in the top 100 US.

We currently need:

1 healer (monk or Hpaly pref)
    Plenty of ranged dps
    A few melee

You can contact me Whicker#1533 with any questions or concerns.