Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Fury of fucking Frostmourne. Game over Mario, time to serve the one true king. Bowser can get fucked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lythelia View Post
    Fury of fucking Frostmourne. Game over Mario, time to serve the one true king. Bowser can get fucked.
    But if Mario has a Star he becomes invulnerable to all forms of damage and is able to oneshot all enemies with a single touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    But if Mario has a Star he becomes invulnerable to all forms of damage and is able to oneshot all enemies with a single touch.
    Read the link, it specifically says "unaffected by invulnerablity" so star means nothing and Mario still loses.
    Last edited by Selah; 2016-08-25 at 07:22 PM.

Why is the adjective for Mario 'greasy'?
    If only I could be so grossly incandescent.

How to redact my profile

Just engaging m8

The reason the heroes of the World of Warcraft had so much difficulty defeating the Lich King is because no one had the courage (or hops at that matter) to jump on his head...Mario would easily take the W.

Its a trick question.
    Mario wins by default because when he arrives at the castle Bowser will descend from the skies and land on the Lich King, and we are back to the normal Mario vs Bowser boss fight.

Read the link, it specifically says "unaffected by invulnerablity" so star means nothing and Mario still loses.
    Isn't that a non canon ability that is use to set up a theoretical scene for a boss fight. We should just compare lore and the only way Marios stands a chance is with a star.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Isn't that a non canon ability that is use to set up a theoretical scene for a boss fight. We should just compare lore and the only way Marios stands a chance is with a star.
    Is there Mario lore? As far as I can tell the only lore that exists for Mario is that he's a plumber and he likes to save Peach. Even his RPG games are incredibly thin with lore. Honestly we should be looking at mechanics more than lore because Mario has next to nothing for lore.

Is there Mario lore? As far as I can tell the only lore that exists for Mario is that he's a plumber and he likes to save Peach. Even his RPG games are incredibly thin with lore. Honestly we should be looking at mechanics more than lore because Mario has next to nothing for lore.
    The games have and tell a story that would be considered lore. I am just saying linking an ability that was design to hype up the end of fight and isn't consistent with lore is silly.

I think Mario loses even with a star because that don't last long and I am pretty sure, he can do enough damage to Artha to kill him in that short of a time span.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Well Mario of course, how is that even a question?

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    The games have and tell a story that would be considered lore. I am just saying linking an ability that was design to hype up the end of fight and isn't consistent with lore is silly.

I think Mario loses even with a star because that don't last long and I am pretty sure, he can do enough damage to Artha to kill him in that short of a time span.
    That sounds great on paper until you realize that we have no way of distinguishing between what abilities Mario has lore wise and what abilities he has because the developers wanted to improve the games mechanics. It's relatively simple for Arthas because we have books, quest lines, cinematics, and so on. Mario has none of that, we have no solid lore to work with. We have no idea if the star actually even exists canonically in the Mario universe much less if it works the way we think it does.