Legendary drop chance while leveling/questing in offspec?

I couldn't find any information on the droprate of legendaries items during leveling/questing while in offspec. Is the droprate of a spec-specific legendary tied to your current loot spec, your current talent spec or is it totally random?

I planned to level and do the world quests as guardian, as I did in WoD. At least until level 107, I would keep guardian as loot spec. However, if this is detrimental to the chance to aquire a resto-specific legendary, at least for me, the entire discussion about the leveling spec is obsolete. Time gain during questing doesn't equal a legendary. Any information on that? <no beta>

Deleted
    As far as i know legendaries can only drop from things like emissary bags from world quests and dungeon rewards, and cannot just randomly drop from mobs, so should be a non issue for leveling.

per wowhead

http://www.wowhead.com/guide=4149/a-...ries-in-legion

CONFIRMED SOURCES:

Dungeon bosses
    Raid bosses
    World bosses
    World Quest Caches (rewarded after completing 4 world quests)
    PvP Strongboxes
    Mythic+ Weekly Caches

UNCONFIRMED SOURCES:

Individual World Quests
    Daily Quests
    Storyline/Levelling Quests
    Non-boss mobs
    Rare mobs
    Treasures
    Fishing
    Gathering

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's everything you need to know about the legendaries.

http://www.wowhead.com/guide=4149/a-...on-legendaries

The chances of finding a legendary while leveling will be astronomically low compared to at level cap.

PS: Except apparently it does not include part of your first question. Legendaries will drop just like any other loot in the game in regards to your spec. Depending on what you change your loot spec to, it'll either be for your current spec or w/e one you pick.

It based on your current loot spec, just like all other loot.

Thank you for your quick answers!