Should Felblade Count for Momentum

I really enjoy my Demon Hunter, lots of movement is great during a fight and keeps it from getting stale. That said, should the Felblade talent count for Momentum? I really think it should since with it you could keep momentum up at all times in theory. Or is that why it doesn't count?

Well if it did, then it would make Momentum even better than it already is. And it's already the strongest talent on that row.
    So...probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by ufta View Post
    Well if it did, then it would make Momentum even better than it already is. And it's already the strongest talent on that row.
    So...probably not.
    How is Felblade stronger than Bloodlet, which gives you a spell with a predictable cooldown (so it can be worked into Momentum, always) almost 3 times stronger than Felblade? Combined with the Master of the Glaive talent, and the chaining, it's not even an option to use Felblade.

Making Felblade count for Momentum would be really strong. It would make Nemesis even weaker by comparison, would make Momentum much more desirable for PvP, the cooldown reset on the spell you'd like to use outside of Momentum...it would be pretty much mandatory.

Quote Originally Posted by ufta View Post
    So...probably not.
    I'm not really that sure of that, considering Bloodlet is already strong as fuck

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AvCloudy View Post
    How is Felblade stronger than Bloodlet, which gives you a spell with a predictable cooldown (so it can be worked into Momentum, always) almost 3 times stronger than Felblade? Combined with the Master of the Glaive talent, and the chaining, it's not even an option to use Felblade.

Making Felblade count for Momentum would be really strong. It would make Nemesis even weaker by comparison, would make Momentum much more desirable for PvP, the cooldown reset on the spell you'd like to use outside of Momentum...it would be pretty much mandatory.
    Fairly sure he meant that Momentum is already the strongest talent on its row, not Felblade.

Both felblade and bloodlet already have indirect synergies with Momentum; adding a direct synergy isn't the right way to buff Felblade. Instead, it should simply do more damage. Felblade should substantially outdamage Bloodlet on a single-target, while Bloodlet obviously comes out ahead on 2-3.