Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Several things wrong with this post...

Quote Originally Posted by baladeosso View Post
    Letter to Blizzard:
    Wrong forum for that.

I have a WoW account almost with 10 years old
    How long you have been playing WoW is meaningless. Blizzard gives the same consideration to feedback given by players who have been playing for ten years, and by those playing for a year.

and I need to reconfigure my characters to play Legion Expansion.
    My problem is that I need to do 4 Faction Changes + 4 Race Changes
    No, you don't need it. You want it. Those are two vastly different terms. Need =/= want.

First of all, I think that it should be given the option for players to review their characters every 5 years of the account renewal
    ... Why? You're not given an option to 'review' your car's paint job for free after you buy it, no matter for how long you have owned it. Or change your home's paint job for free. You may say 'those aren't the same, your character is a virtual product'. Yeah, well, read those infamous 'EULA' and 'Terms of Services'. You'll find out that your character does not belong to you, therefore it's not yours to change its characteristics at any time you wish. It belongs to Blizzard, and you'll alter it only as many times and how much Blizzard allows you to. You don't accept that? Well, tough.

As an unsubscriber at the moment
    Being unsubscribed doesn't give you any more rights to demand things. If anything, it's detrimental to any demands you make.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post

Wrong forum for that.

How long you have been playing WoW is meaningless. Blizzard gives the same consideration to feedback given by players who have been playing for ten years, and by those playing for a year.

No, you don't need it. You want it. Those are two vastly different terms. Need =/= want.

... Why? You're not given an option to 'review' your car's paint job for free after you buy it, no matter for how long you have owned it. Or change your home's paint job for free. You may say 'those aren't the same, your character is a virtual product'. Yeah, well, read those infamous 'EULA' and 'Terms of Services'. You'll find out that your character does not belong to you, therefore it's not yours to change its characteristics at any time you wish. It belongs to Blizzard, and you'll alter it only as many times and how much Blizzard allows you to. You don't accept that? Well, tough.

Being unsubscribed doesn't give you any more rights to demand things. If anything, it's detrimental to any demands you make.

/endthread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meridas View Post
    I don't know what you are trying to tell me, but if you are saying that they won't get any of my money anyway since I'm not willing to pay for server transfers, ask yourself this.

If you were Blizzard, which would you prefer:

1) Someone resubs for the expansion, plays for a month, then leaves out of frustration because a lot of characters are on realms that are literally unplayable --> less characters to play, less things to do, leave out of boredom

Money spent: 45€ + 13€

2) Someone resubs for the expansion, gets access to free realm transfers, plays for the full duration of the expansion --> more characters to play, stays cause there are lots of things to do

Money spent: 45€ + 312€ (24x13€)

And actually it's even more than that, if I buy the token, that is 20€ for every month played Blizzard gets.

So I ask again, Blizzard, do you want my money (or that of whoever pays for my WoW tokens, same thing) or not?

Do you get that more time played equals more money for Blizzard?
    You seem to think quite highly of 'your money' that you MIGHT spend, and less so of the money that people already are willingly giving to Blizzard. What exactly makes YOUR money more important to Blizzard?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post

Wrong forum for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Owenm View Post
    /endthread
    I love parrots, because they repeat everything that has already been read in this forum!

10+ Year Old Account
    I love parrots, because they repeat everything that has already been read in this forum!
    I suppose if you dont like the rules Blizzard has in place you could always start your own game company and make your own rules... You DO have that option. Or, if you dont like that you could always buy a seat on the board of directors and demand they give you what you want.

I have yet to see where you have said why that Blizzard should give you what you want... Nor have I seen why you want these things in the first place. It's really difficult to support your position without knowing those facts. Care to share? or are you just going to be a dick to anyone that doesn't agree with your position?

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    This is just patheticccc!

Everyone have to buy Legion expac, u are not alone! And i bet many players have been playing this game for a good and long years! Even more than u maybe...

Game changes every expansion, only this time u needed to change races etc?! lol What u did in previous expansions?

Race Changes and Faction changes?! Are u even serious?!!!

You cant play a blood elf priest but u can play a gnome priest ?!

"It was with much effort and dedication that I reach with 7 chars at level 100 and another other 3 over 90, all in the same realm."

With WOD and invasions some people got over 10+ characters at level 100, is not needed that much effort to level up a character.

If u dont wanna pay subscription u can have it through Wow token, if u are a old player as u say and so dedicated u ll have enough money to buy it every month.

At this point u only need 45€ for new expansion and well, if u dont know, in 2016 u can buy cd keys and get a good discount so u dont need 45€ to have Legion.

Usually i dont even comment anything but this was too pathetic lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    You seem to think quite highly of 'your money' that you MIGHT spend, and less so of the money that people already are willingly giving to Blizzard. What exactly makes YOUR money more important to Blizzard?
    Simple my friend. For him, his money makes much more diference in his life than all the money of the Blizzard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Simple my friend. For him, his money makes much more diference in his life than all the money of the Blizzard!
    And you just answered why he thinks HIS money is more important to HIM... Shall we actually try answering MY question?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1, this is mmochamp they are not going to look here at all

2. you dont need to do any faction/race changes to play legion so suck it up....
    Blues have actually been here before as a lot of people place feedback on these forums.
    I do agree with #2 though. Either shell out the money, or suck it up buttercup :P

I didn't parrot anyone. I saw your thread on the MMO-Champion's front page in the 'Recent Forum Posts' section and clicked on it. The link sent me to the first page, to your opening post. I read it, and responded to it. I haven't read what other people have posted to you. Someone else in the thread had already written something similar to what I wrote? Well, here's the thing: I don't care.

But if more than one person are writing very similar things in reply to your post, that says something about what you wrote, doesn't it?

I honestly dont mind the prices. I have faction changed 3 times over the past 13 years, given the amount of time in between the amount of money involved is really minuscule. However, what I do wish they had was a bulk service option to get mass transfers done. It gets extremely tedious having to pay for separate toons over and over. Even if the service was selling codes in bulk to transfer, I would be ok.

just my 3 cents...

A bulk rate on ten characters seems fair. Blizzard has touched on this before years ago but never did anything with it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Blues have actually been here before as a lot of people place feedback on these forums.
    I do agree with #2 though. Either shell out the money, or suck it up buttercup :P
    he contacted support directly and got a no, then he came here to ask, that is the issue :P
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

every service and shop item should be in token form or tradeable anyways

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    I suppose if you dont like the rules Blizzard has in place you could always start your own game company and make your own rules... You DO have that option. Or, if you dont like that you could always buy a seat on the board of directors and demand they give you what you want.

I have yet to see where you have said why that Blizzard should give you what you want... Nor have I seen why you want these things in the first place. It's really difficult to support your position without knowing those facts. Care to share? or are you just going to be a dick to anyone that doesn't agree with your position?
    I already answered that and I will not repeat myself. But I'll not be a dick leaving you this way. I'll quote what I have said.
    But I will say one more time, my particular case isn't important. If you want, forget all I've said and talk only about how people should do multi character changes, if Blizzard could do it in another way and if prices are fair.

I don't want be right and I know that Blizzard do this by some reason, but I think that they can think better and make a promotion with their own requirements with 12 chars changes included. I know that if everyone decides to do it at the same time, the servers could go down, but I also know they could manage that with waves like they do to give beta access.

I will not explain "my need" (as you are saying) because that is not the point. I do not want to introduce noise in this conversation.

But you were polite that in respect of that I will contribute with other points of view...

• Imagine that you enjoy every aspect of the game as a world and also you don't want to be a superstar of wow raiding or pvp;
    • Imagine that every character you made is connected with a good nickname and you have build a full history on that character;
    • Imagine that you done 12 characters in same faction and you want to move 6 of them to the other faction, to have similar play styles in both factions;
    • Imagine that you don't bother about end gear and you simply want to play all your caracters with a good story that you have created with them all;

In this cenario, do you think that making new caracters solve anything?

And after 10 years of playing you feel that you can enjoy more if you do the following configuration...

Profession Race Horde Aliance Race
    Alch/Bs Goblin Warrior Deathknight Night Elf
    Inscr/Eng Undead Warlock Hunter Dwarf
    Alch/Jewel Orc Shaman Paladin Dranei
    Ench/Tail Troll Priest Mage Gnome
    Herb/Min Tauren Druid Monk Human
    Skin/Leth Blood Elf Demon Hunter Rogue Worgen

This is only a new scenario that people aren't seeing, but i really believe that you can have many other reasons... so, this particular scenario is not the point of discussion.

Notice that if you bypass Padaren race (if you don't like), you could have all classes, all races, all professions and both factions well balanced with only 12 characters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emode View Post
    They should just sell a modification day on the cash shop, where you can make unlimited changes to your characters for 24 hours, make it £40-£50 or something.
    I really have to agree with you on that!
    Last edited by mmocee9ecebf93; 2016-08-28 at 03:00 AM.

So agreeing with someone is being a parrot?! Only MMO-champ logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    I already answered that
    No, Sir, you keep telling WHAT you want... NOT WHY... I am crystal clear on the WHAT you want... the WHY is where you fail... and sure, I support letting you have 12 changes, if you pay for 11 of them.

I'm hoping the op just made new toons on a balanced server. with the XP on the invasions he could have quite a few toons. hell in less then 2 weeks I have leveled from scratch 2 100s, a do from 55 and a demon hunter. 4 level 100s on a brand new server. zero cash. selling the gear at the end when u hit 100 means ur fully geared for legion plus 2k suddenly. easy

I'm confused.

WoW is a hobby. Hobbies can often cost money. This hobby can provide nearly unlimited access and entertainment each month without the requirement to pay for any of it.

You're here mad because you "need" to pay money to play basically a FREE game the way you want? And more cheaply?

I pretty much went from having one alt on the server I transferred to for Mythic raiding in WoD, to about 7 thanks to this invasion event. Blizzard pretty much gave you an easy out with this event, hope you took it.