Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    @baladeosso: People would probably not be "rude" to you if you told the whole story. Your original post does not give any reason for you "needing" (or wanting or whatever) to change your characters. I could only assume it's something related to low populated realms or severe faction imbalance - but in that case I don't get why you'd need race changes as you get to pick a race after a faction change.
    Anyway, if you really stick to transfering your characters, do it one by one or two at a time. Since Legion will give you a lot to do on your main toon, you won't really have a lot of time to play 12 different toons in the near future (assuming you are going to play these contents).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    You have to pay for them all. Why would they offer a discount, that would mean lost money.
    And because ot that reason, they increase the number of unsubcriptions and will never get money that people have.

They should just sell a modification day on the cash shop, where you can make unlimited changes to your characters for 24 hours, make it £40-£50 or something.

I have had this same grip since TBC. I have one of each char on my realm and would really love to move realms and I don't mind playing for a single "migration" but not for each char.

From a development point of view (I am a developer) it is not really a complicated change [moving from a single char move to a multi char move], instead rather it is a business decision.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by baladeosso View Post
    And because ot that reason, they increase the number of unsubcriptions and will never get money that people have.
    And if they give it to you for free then they dont get money either way... at least by not giving it to you they dont have gaggles of others pointing at you and saying 'but you gave it to HIM for free, why cant you do it for me'.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

That's not a letter, that's a forum post.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    I didnt play last expansion and i was subbed for a grand total of one month for pandaland, so yeh you can look all you want, but as bad as eve is right now it doesnt cater to slobbering retards to the same degree wow does and thats the reason i left wow. So ill gradly play eve over wow thanks. Id like to try out the last expansion and this one but im not paying 55$ to do it ontop of the tub and having to pay for the fucking expansion.
    Then play "Eve, da game dat caterz for geniuzez" and stfo. Do you think Blizzard cares about a fucker that played only 1 month in the last 4 years and all he does is complaining about a game he has not played in years?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emode View Post
    They should just sell a modification day on the cash shop, where you can make unlimited changes to your characters for 24 hours, make it £40-£50 or something.
    Why the fuck would they do that if there are so many people willing to pay the current prices? Put yourself in their place and see that's just retarded: throwing money out the window...

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1, this is mmochamp they are not going to look here at all

2. you dont need to do any faction/race changes to play legion so suck it up....
    I called out some stupidity a GM did in this forum and they sent me a in-game warning.

And I have a xfer deal out of a shallow pit of a realm for $110USD for 10 toons, which I never used since its 2 weeks of groceries.

-----

After getting to page 8... The OP is 1 hell of a needy brat.

Own up your mistake of making this situation: Pay for it -or- Work for it.
    Last edited by ipaq; 2016-08-25 at 11:09 AM.

Deleted
    I think the best solution is to reduce the price of all services by 50%, after all it's all automated and there's cool downs in place already to prevent abuse.

They would sell way more services at lower prices, in fact people would end up spending more in the long run.

Deleted
    prices aren't gonna change.

if you want free stuff, write a heartfelt support ticket about your emotional investment into the game, why you care about the things you want, and don't ask for too much. then hope you get lucky. it's not unheard off to get free stuff, but it's certainly not common either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khale View Post
    @baladeosso: People would probably not be "rude" to you if you told the whole story. Your original post does not give any reason for you "needing" (or wanting or whatever) to change your characters. I could only assume it's something related to low populated realms or severe faction imbalance - but in that case I don't get why you'd need race changes as you get to pick a race after a faction change.
    Anyway, if you really stick to transfering your characters, do it one by one or two at a time. Since Legion will give you a lot to do on your main toon, you won't really have a lot of time to play 12 different toons in the near future (assuming you are going to play these contents).
    I will not explain "my need" (as you are saying) because that is not the point. I do not want to introduce noise in this conversation.

But you were polite that in respect of that I will contribute with other points of view...

• Imagine that you enjoy every aspect of the game as a world and also you don't want to be a superstar of wow raiding or pvp;
    • Imagine that every character you made is connected with a good nickname and you have build a full history on that character;
    • Imagine that you done 12 characters in same faction and you want to move 6 of them to the other faction, to have similar play styles in both factions;
    • Imagine that you don't bother about end gear and you simply want to play all your caracters with a good story that you have created with them all;

In this cenario, do you think that making new caracters solve anything?

And after 10 years of playing you feel that you can enjoy more if you do the following configuration...

Profession Race Horde Aliance Race
    Alch/Bs Goblin Warrior Deathknight Night Elf
    Inscr/Eng Undead Warlock Hunter Dwarf
    Alch/Jewel Orc Shaman Paladin Dranei
    Ench/Tail Troll Priest Mage Gnome
    Herb/Min Tauren Druid Monk Human
    Skin/Leth Blood Elf Demon Hunter Rogue Worgen

This is only a new scenario that people aren't seeing, but i really believe that you can have many other reasons... so, this particular scenario is not the point of discussion.

Notice that if you bypass Padaren race (if you don't like), you could have all classes, all races, all professions and both factions well balanced with only 12 characters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emode View Post
    I really have to agree with you on that!
    Last edited by mmocee9ecebf93; 2016-08-25 at 11:13 AM.

News flash you're entitled to...NOTHING.

I know the prices are quite high, but noone is forced to change all their chars. Leveling new ones are pretty fast, especially at the moment. I too have played on and off since open beta and atm I have 11 alliance chars all at level 90+ that I haven't played much this expansion, and 10 horde chars that I rolled this expansion, all level 100 even though I haven't played for most of Draenor. Besides that I have leveled and deleted quite a few chars during the years on various servers. So I don't see why they should change anything for the OP when it's so easy already. Race/faction change is a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Letter to Blizzard..

Not on Blizzard forum.

See the problem?
    It's better here than on the EU forum, at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    I called out some stupidity a GM did in this forum and they sent me a in-game warning.

And I have a xfer deal out of a shallow pit of a realm for $110USD for 10 toons, which I never used since its 2 weeks of groceries.

-----

After getting to page 8... The OP is 1 hell of a needy brat.

Own up your mistake of making this situation: Pay for it -or- Work for it.
    getting out of a dead realms gms may give you deals, but he is asking for race changes...

also you should report that dude, if the gm gave you a warning for no reason....
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I will ignore all the anger of many posts here.

But I will let you know that you can't do anything about my decisions! You are not the owners of my money!
    No one better than me knows what I NEED and what I would pay for.

I made a proposal and many of you doesn't have anything to propose! Your words say many things about Intelligence.
    Peace!
    The answer to your proposal is no. Furthermore, they'd never ever give you an answer here on a fansite.

Reroll or quit.

You insult people's intelligence but you're here "proposing" that Blizzard lowers their prices. How is that for intelligence?
    Last edited by Meagree; 2016-08-25 at 11:52 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Intelligence is silence!
    This is all I have for the ignorants!
    example
    /10chars

- - - Updated - - -

another example

- - - Updated - - -

Let me make a correction. I didn't call you idiots, I only called people who made rude posts in this discussion "ignorants", because they were only focus in the word "need" as justification. As someone as said, english isn't my main language and I have choosed the word "need" as i could do with another word. I didn't feel the "need" to change that word, that's not the point here (and even it isn't my particular case). The point here is have a discussion about multi character changes in a given time.

Thanks for this oportunity to explain my point of view. It wasn't my intention to call everyone "ignorants", but for me every ignorant has a rude behaviour. They simply don't know how to be polite!

I can even make a joke about this. "Is almost like sex, you don't need it, but you want it so much that you feel like you need it and all people of opposite sex are in another island that you can't reach!"

How much will you pay Blizzard to use their Zeppelin and put you on that island with a group of 10 Friends?
    You still can do it with your hands! (I mean, that you could level up again) LOL

Can we forget now the rudeness in this discussion and be respectful with all opinions?
    examples of you being a preaching prick... towards everyone not a specific person...

also you chose to swim off the island with your friends onto one with no friends, so you gotta pay to take the zepplin back, and if they swam away leaving you behind, well suck it up
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I'm not sure Blizzard will read this here, but I do think their prices for Faction changes and Realm Transfers are too high, especially for someone that is looking to do it on multiple characters. Some kind of reduced package deal would be nice.
    Well lucky for you its entirely optional. They could not offer it at all and then where would you be?

Ah the sense entitlement people have.

10+ Year Old Account
    stop troll. please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    I think the best solution is to reduce the price of all services by 50%, after all it's all automated and there's cool downs in place already to prevent abuse.

They would sell way more services at lower prices, in fact people would end up spending more in the long run.
    If they cut the price by 50%, I bet they would sell twice as many!

Yeah, no issues there at all, nosiree.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career