Deleted

The Nightfallen WQs - Couldn't get credit for cache because there is no NPC ??

Now I know that I couldn't deliver because I didn't went so far into the suramar quests .. so there was the "?" showing in the map but no NPC to hand in the 4WQ... I sent a ticket GM told me I couldn't complete because I've used the addon that joins WQ groups (BS) and told me to complete 1-2 more (even after I mentioned clearly I've had 4 completed and was showing the credit there), so I did, didn't work, and of course I had those WQ disappearing and I missed a cache.. I sent another ticket for the GM to complete the quest and get the cache he said he couldn't do it.. really bad service imo.

My point is, I got the WQ to complete, do them and then I cant deliver because I have no NPC.As far as I Know they don't give keystone to CoS or Arcway to people not attuned so I miss the point here, this seems a bit unfair to me..

What is your opinion?

I don't understand your problem. You couldn't find the NPC ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty good service, it's nothing they can do, really. WQ is on a rotation, so it's your own fault for not progressing into the Suramar questline.
    Hi

Deleted
    there was no NPC in the map because apparently I didn't complete the questline up to get him unlock.. so I lost the cache. NO GM was able to tell me this and emissary quests were replaced.

- - - Updated - - -

same thing with Keystone for CoS and Arcway, people without the attunement don't get those keys, why do I have to complete a quest line to unlock an NPC that Is suppose to be there I'm no wizard to know why things don't work properly or aren't there even showing on the map.

Cant edit to add info for some reason!

It's literally two or three quests to unlock. Why whine so much when you can just unlock it in with about 15 minutes of effort?

Okay.. so you hadn't done the 7 quest leading you from Dalaran to Thalyssra in Shal'Aran.. But when you found out you had to unlock Thalyssra first to hand in, you instead of completing it (takes like 15min).. came to whine? How did that solve your problem?

Normally if you are stuck at a questline, can't find the next step, a GM will tell you were to go.. So I find it weird, that you were not told to go do the quest with Thalyssra.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Quote Originally Posted by revozor View Post
    there was no NPC in the map because apparently I didn't complete the questline up to get him unlock.. so I lost the cache. NO GM was able to tell me this and emissary quests were replaced.

- - - Updated - - -

same thing with Keystone for CoS and Arcway, people without the attunement don't get those keys, why do I have to complete a quest line to unlock an NPC that Is suppose to be there I'm no wizard to know why things don't work properly or aren't there even showing on the map.

So you knew you hadn't done the introductory questline and the room was empty, but you seriously couldn't draw any conclusions from that? Just set aside 20 minutes to unlock Suramar and be done with it. Next time it shows up you can turn in the quest and get the cache immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by revozor View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Actually you can get keystones for Arcway and CoS even if you haven't done the attunement.

Well, yes it is a bug, and yes, the GM (if he even read what you wrote, or just assumed you wanted to complain that you do not have enough nightfallen quests on a single day to complete the emissionary quest) could have made himself clearer or even offered more help.

But since you already guessed that it might be because you did not progess the suramar quests enough (very likely Thalyssra just stood not where the "?" was displayed, but somewhere else), why didn't you just try to complete the current step of your suramar quest line first?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chyrr View Post
    Actually you can get keystones for Arcway and CoS even if you haven't done the attunement.
    No, you cannot. Or the world was really, really lucky in the first weeks when they were not attuned yet. You do have to be attuned on one char on your account.

Gaining access to WQs at all, requires you to have a character Friendly with Nightfallen (and all other factions).
    You surely remembered or understood from your first character who earned friendly, that there is a quest chain for the Nightfallen to help them build their base.
    You went to Shal'aran, and saw... no base, no NPCs, only enemies or nothing. You did not think, at all, how maybe this could be fixed by doing the quest to say hello the the Nightfallen?
    The quest takes literally 10 minutes. you take the portal from Khadgar to Suramar. You walk for about 30 seconds, find Thal'ryssa and follow her to the cave. You kill one mob. Then the base is active and you can hand in the quests.

You must be responsible and play the game to unlock the base. If you chose not to do that, or did not even bother asking any other player, you must take responsibility for your choices and accept that it is your own choice to miss the Nightfallen emissary. The GM team are there to support where needed, not to help players skip playing the game and give them rewards for choosing to not hand in quests.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyrr View Post
    Ok so a friend of mine still didn't complete the attunement he has 12 lvl 110 guess he was lucky since the release he never got those 2 dungeons... (duh...)

------

I guess you guys have a problem when it comes to read and understand. It's the same principle.. GM told me to complete more WQ even though I had 4 done and quest ready to be delivered, zone was empty for me nothing was mentioned by 2 GM and 2 tickets and I lost the cache, Found later on the right way to do it, questline.

It's all good guys and fair.

I can't believe people let this thread be a thing.

Same thing happened to me, I'd going to Suramar since there were 2 upgrades there for me, and it happened to be the emissary. I decided to do the other 2 quests, realized I hadn't unlocked the hub yet so... you know... I finished the fucking intro chain and then turned it in. Got a nice little chest upgrade. I remember remarking in guild chat how nightfallen rep was pretty quick and simple (cuz you know how when you start, you get 25 rep per quest cuz blizzard is a fucking troll gawd) due to the 250 per WQ then the big bump for the WQ turn in.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    My opinion is that you should spend more time learning about the game, if you care enough to want the cache then you should care enough to learn how to get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.