Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Absolutely: there is a lot of freedom in these games, and this freedom should be used. And I agree with being interested about the world: these games aren't about just doing quests without caring about anything, they are about living in a rich world with interesting backstory. Museum of Technology in Fallout 3, for example, is amazing, and reading the tablets by expositions is very interesting.
    Yeah it's living and breathing world. NPCs might fight eachothers (different factions) and fight mobs that they find on their journeys etc.
    Was it Museum of Technology that was full of ghouls? Or Lincoln Museum or something like that, anyway it was so scary place when I played FO3 first time. Hearing those small foot steps slapping in the dark halls and occasional growls. If you put 1 bullet into ghoul whole museum woke up and ghould poured from every direction, I screamed like little girl everytime (I am little bit bad with scary things).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihazpaws View Post
    Yeah it's living and breathing world. NPCs might fight eachothers (different factions) and fight mobs that they find on their journeys etc.
    Was it Museum of Technology that was full of ghouls? Or Lincoln Museum or something like that, anyway it was so scary place when I played FO3 first time. Hearing those small foot steps slapping in the dark halls and occasional growls. If you put 1 bullet into ghoul whole museum woke up and ghould poured from every direction, I screamed like little girl everytime (I am little bit bad with scary things).
    Museum of Technology is the one with Super Mutants in it. There was a really creepy place I saw yesterday... I was exploring a subway station and stumbled upon a cave with ants. So I cleared it, found a body laying in the middle of a large cave hall, and once I went close to it, I heard horrifying screeches from all directions - with countless ants pouring out of small holes. I won't lie, I screamed.

If you are bad with scary things, I don't recommend playing Doom 3. The creepiest game I've ever played!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Museum of Technology is the one with Super Mutants in it. There was a really creepy place I saw yesterday... I was exploring a subway station and stumbled upon a cave with ants. So I cleared it, found a body laying in the middle of a large cave hall, and once I went close to it, I heard horrifying screeches from all directions - with countless ants pouring out of small holes. I won't lie, I screamed.

If you are bad with scary things, I don't recommend playing Doom 3. The creepiest game I've ever played!
    Ah it was Museom of History what I ment. It has 1 unique weapon hidden in there too. actually very good weapon if you are into rifles. won't spoil it more for you but I recommend checking that place carefully Yeah the ants have also own quest chain it was quite scary too T-T
    I actually tried doom 3 many years ago. Could not get further than first "zombies" too scary. But if you wanna know a game that is really scary or disturpting atleast... Check this gameplay video of upcoming game:
    (DO NOT WATCH IF YOU CANNOT STAND DISTURBING THINGS OR MILD NUDITY)

Deleted
    Social media
    Warm/hot summer destinations
    Skinny jeans for men

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah it was Museom of History what I ment. It has 1 unique weapon hidden in there too. actually very good weapon if you are into rifles. won't spoil it more for you but I recommend checking that place carefully Yeah the ants have also own quest chain it was quite scary too T-T
    I actually tried doom 3 many years ago. Could not get further than first "zombies" too scary. But if you wanna know a game that is really scary or disturpting atleast... Check this gameplay video of upcoming game:
    (DO NOT WATCH IF YOU CANNOT STAND DISTURBING THINGS OR MILD NUDITY)
    Wow, this is really creepy... I wouldn't be able to play this game!
    Doom 3 is pretty creepy too, but not to this extent. Still, I couldn't play it for more than around 2 hours at a time, because I would get a headache after that. It only gets worse with time, and near the middle of the game, where you get to a secret facility with those guys with tentacles, moving almost endlessly, it becomes really horrifying!

Going to Museum of History today, probably.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, this is really creepy... I wouldn't be able to play this game!
    Doom 3 is pretty creepy too, but not to this extent. Still, I couldn't play it for more than around 2 hours at a time, because I would get a headache after that. It only gets worse with time, and near the middle of the game, where you get to a secret facility with those guys with tentacles, moving almost endlessly, it becomes really horrifying!

Going to Museum of History today, probably.
    Yeah that gameplay video made me feel sick >.< Won't be playing but I may watch the lets play if someone streamer is gonna go tru whole game. I know my neighbors won't like it tho (screaming)

Tentacles? Damn now I am curious... I really like everything tentacle related xD (Just to make sure I'm not interested about adult stuff) but everything else
    Good luck for the Museum of History! You made me to hop back in to fallout 4 now Prolly should check out new DLCs

Making fun of your friends and pranks.

I don't see the point in calling your friends names and kinda act like an asshole, even if you're best buddies and you can take it. Rather just be nice and friendly, insults feel like something that'll still hurt on some level, even if just for friendly banter.

And then pranks... I see a bunch of people really enjoying doing despicable things, again, sometimes to friends and loved ones. I really got nothing for that, it just seems stupid on every level. Also why April 1st is one of the dumbest days of the year.

Deleted
    Coffee

I love the smell and hate the taste. It's a tragedy. Tried it over and over again to 'aquire' the taste but it never came. Ended up having 10% Coffee and 90% Milk which made the whole thing kinda pointless.

Deleted
    I guess Id go with the abstract "natural". Id go with better without even thinking.. immortality, transhumanism, Mars colonization, you name it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Anime, I just don't see the appeal of Chinese cartoons
    Especially that RE:zero show, huh?

What where those Japanese thinking? Catgirls(male), really, Japan? Jeez!

Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    Ended up having 10% Coffee and 90% Milk which made the whole thing kinda pointless.
    Thank your for admitting that. I have too many people I know who say they 'love coffee' while putting in 6+ flavour shots with a crap load of extra sugar + milk/cream. At that point its caffeinated sugar water/milk/cream.

As for me just about anything on broadcast TV and yes that even includes GoT

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    You don't get to define music, sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed, this entire thread is just silly,
    I get to define it for me and the environs I control, and (c)rap is not even close to being music. Illegal level of torture perhaps, but not music.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that gameplay video made me feel sick >.< Won't be playing but I may watch the lets play if someone streamer is gonna go tru whole game. I know my neighbors won't like it tho (screaming)

Tentacles? Damn now I am curious... I really like everything tentacle related xD (Just to make sure I'm not interested about adult stuff) but everything else
    Good luck for the Museum of History! You made me to hop back in to fallout 4 now Prolly should check out new DLCs
    Those tentacles are hard to like. They are really-really creepy. And they hit you from a large distance; I've always hated kiting those guys...

I've yet to play through New Vegas and 4. So far pretty happy with 3!

10+ Year Old Account
    Those tentacles are hard to like. They are really-really creepy. And they hit you from a large distance; I've always hated kiting those guys...

I've yet to play through New Vegas and 4. So far pretty happy with 3!
    Then you're in for a treat. Vegas is quite good as long as you don't mind too much lore of the game and Fallout 4 is fun because of how sandbox like it is. You can build so much different bases and modify your arsenal ^^ + there is quests and exploration for maaaaany hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then you're in for a treat. Vegas is quite good as long as you don't mind too much lore of the game and Fallout 4 is fun because of how sandbox like it is. You can build so much different bases and modify your arsenal ^^ + there is quests and exploration for maaaaany hours.
    Sounds nice. I watched a bit of Day9's Fallout 4 walkthrough, and I'll definitely be getting it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Yea I could never get into the fallout games. The only elder scrolls game I liked was skyrim.
    I still like the Black isle studio ones. But absolutley cant stand the absoulte shit Bugthesda made it into

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    I get to define it for me and the environs I control, and (c)rap is not even close to being music. Illegal level of torture perhaps, but not music.
    When it comes to Hip-Hop/Rap, you do need to know, a bit of music theory to create it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    Making fun of your friends and pranks.

I don't see the point in calling your friends names and kinda act like an asshole, even if you're best buddies and you can take it. Rather just be nice and friendly, insults feel like something that'll still hurt on some level, even if just for friendly banter.

And then pranks... I see a bunch of people really enjoying doing despicable things, again, sometimes to friends and loved ones. I really got nothing for that, it just seems stupid on every level. Also why April 1st is one of the dumbest days of the year.
    Pranks I can understand, But being an asshole to your friends is the only time you can be an asshole. If you feel insulted by your friend then you're thinking too much about yourself and need to learn to not take everything so god damn seriously.

Dancing.
    Why do I get so much grief from other people for not liking it and refusing to do it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    When it comes to Hip-Hop/Rap, you do need to know, a bit of music theory to create it.
    About the level that a 1st grade music class has compared to Bach.....